Trump Assassination attempt #1

The one thing that continues to be "touted" against Trump by some liberal "ex-friends" was that Trump said something to the effect about women: " Just grab them by the pussy and ......." That statement which was "locker room talk" really put off many women....and thus their husbands. This was a real focal point in the news before the elections. Many liberals bring that single statement to the fore in almost every disagreement I've had with them. They know the Republican politics are fine....but cannot get past that comment.....and thus are 'Never Trumpers"

I remind them that this was not a public statement.....but rather a hot-mike private talk with a reporter. But...they cannot get past this one thing. I would think most any of us humans have said things like this to other guys in private......but we dont have film crews following us about on a daily basis just waiting for some statement we wish we would have never made.

Trump has dismissed this as "locker room talk"......but many folks I know will not look past this....and have vowed to never support or vote for Trump. I really think some cannot face their spouse with another view on this topic.....and therefore their stance.

Just saying. (anyone else heard this argument by other libs?)
When this argument comes up with my coworker, I explain to him, if the choice is between Trump and Biden, I will go with the guy who is inappropriate with other adults versus the guy who is inappropriate with children.

copy.

Seriously, I'd love to know how on earth that roof wasn't protected or being watched continuously in this environment.

Screenshot 2024-07-16 120446.png

Seriously, I'd love to know how on earth that roof wasn't protected or being watched continuously in this environment.

This is a copy and paste headline.

‘Sloping roof’ used by assassin was too dangerous for our agents, says Secret Service chief​

Yet the roof they "were" on had more slope. These people do think the public is stupid. That woman needs to be fired now.

This is a copy and paste headline.

‘Sloping roof’ used by assassin was too dangerous for our agents, says Secret Service chief​

Yet the roof they "were" on had more slope. These people do think the public is stupid. That woman needs to be fired now.

Yeah, she must think people can't check that? She's not very clever to be in that position.

Screenshot 2024-07-16 134908.png

You won’t believe what was just reported. The protection of Trump had been enhance to a higher degree before the event. This was due to a threat against him from Iran.

That is BS. They are only saying this to try to make all this sound complicated so the average person will just give up trying to understand it.

This is not complicated.

They said he was registered as republican too.
... that donated to atleast one leftist org.
My guess is either, he originally registered however his parents were and then got radicalized, or the republican registration was a cover. Be interesting to see when he registered.

If he’s a hardcore Marxist leftist who travels to Antifa party’s regularly, lights fires, and molests kids…..CNN will lead with ‘Registered Republican’
Or install him as our latest predator..I mean president