Trump Assassination attempt #1

Because I don't worship the ground Trump walks on isn't even remotely telling about me.

He isn't "presidential". He doesn't have the respect of the rest of the world. He didn't lead with any of the things you stated lol. He has some good points to him but his best points are that he's better than the alternative - which for me doesn't qualify for idolization or saint hood. Right place, right time.

I don't want to drag this thread into the gutter with senseless back and forth. It's bullshit that someone was even able to get close enough to fire a shot in his direction let alone hit him. Doesn't change anything for me and he's still better than Biden but we have ~335 million people and someone better has to come along soon, please.
Brian— Trump is the first Billionaire & President ever. He appeals to the rich (have you seen the yacht/boat parades) and poor and everyone in between. He won states Republicans don’t usually win.

Trump is constantly in the news, good and bad. The most talked about president ever I’m guessing. He had a brand and it’s massive !

What I like about Trump is he hits everything I want … lower taxes, small and large business growth, energy independence, a secure border, trade deals, he helped fix the VA, had a record stock market, had the lowest minority unemployment ever. His economy was booming, with low inflation, low gas prices, and then Covid hit during his last year— which I think was intentional!

The guy gets shot and comes up with his fist in the air … I’d crawl through sewage like Andy Dufresne (Shawshank) to vote for him and he will be the next President!

Trump/Vance 2024 !!

4f5db8351772b360439a270ae8dda5b5.jpg

209db8ff2612ee6a683796f13690cda5.jpg

cae31dde53dc890dc9b1666396286eb0.jpg

6cbb1c33c36658cf8aabc0bea253f214.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can't see that trump for all his personality defects was a great president and will be again then there is nothing that can be done for you. He did literally everything I said he did, other leaders respected, enemies feared/respected him. None of the Russian Ukraine, Palestine, Israel bs while he was in office if I recall?
Do you really think any leaders respect Poopy pants? Or Obama(here queen have a cd) worst of all the Clinton's???
Trump is EXACTLY what the founding fathers had in mind for a president, not these career assholes that only are there to expand their own wealth(Republicans and libs alike). That's what scares the careers

Brian— Trump is the first Billionaire & President ever. He appeals to the rich (have you seen the yacht/boat parades) and poor and everyone in between. He won states Republicans don’t usually win.

Trump is constantly in the news, good and bad. The most talked about president ever I’m guessing. He had a brand and it’s massive !

What I like about Trump is he hits everything I want … lower taxes, small and large business growth, energy independence, a secure border, trade deals, he helped fix the VA, had a record stock market, had the lowest minority unemployment ever. His economy was booming, with low inflation, low gas prices, and then Covid hit during his last year— which I think was intentional!

The guy gets shot and comes up with his fist in the air … I’d crawl through sewage like Andy Dufresne (Shawshank) to vote for him and he will be the next President!

Trump/Vance 2024 !!

Don't forget he also...

-Is actually able to get words out of his mouth unlike Mr. Popularity 82 million votes Joe Xiden....
-Did not start a new war
-Eliminated ISIS after Obama called them the JV and then proceeded to watch them kill thousands across the world, including 100s-1000s of our own troops. Trump wiped them off the map.
-Did not lose 1 American solider in Afghanistan in his last 18 months as president.
-Did not have bodies falling off C130s in the chaos, Americans soldiers getting killed, 1000s of stranded Americans, or leave $86 billion worth of military equipment to the Taliban
-Did not watch Russia go into Pukraine like Obama did first (Crimea) or like Biden has in the rest of Pukraine
-Was actually trying to stop fentanyl, illegal border crossing and human trafficking
-Did not watch the Israelis and Palestinians push the middle east towards WW3
-Doesnt take 5 days of vacation per week
-Got the snob NATO assholes to contribute more money to their own defense
-Got rid of the trashball Clinton
-Did not let 1000s of Chinese military aged men pour into our country
-ETC
-ETC
-ETC

But I get it..... mean tweets, bragging, hubris and rough language make him unqualified for the presidency. Sounds like he's touched a lot of pussies.

Great post and epic last line Buck!! Bravo😂😂

If Trump is our peak, we've failed. He isn't "presidential". He doesn't have the respect of the rest of the world.

Brian, Good to have different opinions and perspectives. I appreciate your comments.

I like the fact that Trump isn't Presidential. Being Presidential is beginning to resemble the monarchies in Europe, empty suits who live wealthy lifestyles on the backs of their people and never do anything to produce results that benefit peoples lives. Too many politicians these days are in it to make themselves and their families wealthy through unethical/illegal means. Trump actually donated his entire salary.

I voted for Trump twice and was hesitant this time because of all the controversy surrounding him. I actually liked Desantis as a softer version of Trump. As I stepped back and evaluated the situation, I asked myself how would I react if I had been attacked like Trump, his family, and supporters were the last 9 years? The Demotards & media have thrown everything they could at Trump to try and destroy him and he has stood tall and maintained his focus. He is a true warrior President.

Trump is the direct antithesis of everything wrong in Washington. If I had to choose between image and results, I would go with results every time.

I think people gravitate towards Trump because he has done what he has said he would do. When young blacks, latinos, and Union members are turning towards Trump, they see something meaningful in him, someone they can trust. Last night at the RNC convention, Shawn Fein head of the Teamsters spoke. He is seeing many union members turning away from the democrat party and turning republican. He understands there is a change going on in his membership.

Regarding the rest of the world and not respecting them, they need to earn our respect. Many countries have taken millions/billions of United States $$ without proving anything in return. Time we start taking that money and investing in the US, our people, military, energy independence (oil, gas, coal, nuclear), technology innovation, eliminate illegal entry to the US, and business/jobs development.

End of the day, I want our side to win and I think Trump is the right man at the right time ... he sure scares the hell out of Washington, that's a good thing 😉

Last edited:
We don’t want a leader that is well liked by foreigners!! No No No…Joe Biden is that guy. Pushover letting illegals into our country by the millions !

I think they do respect Trump, that’s why Putin didn’t invade Ukraine when Trump was President. Trump told him we might send a missile into Moscow if you invade another country . He apparently took him serious !

Someone needs to explain which foreign leaders like Biden? They don't like him. They don't respect him. They tolerate him because they know they can push him around.

Someone else needs to explain how Dementia Joe is acting “Presidental” in calling to lower the temp of our politics…..but within 48 hours goes out and tells the world that Trump is a threat to democracy. AGAIN!!!

WT actual F is that????!!!!!

Joe's problem is is a lifelong empty suit who is available to the highest bidder at all times. He's told so many lies his entire life that he has no idea what the actual truth is any longer. He just says what he is told to say.

^ Eleven pages in two days on Trump ass'n #1 thread. Lots of good ideas expressed when we cut through the chase and get to the heart of the issues.

I hope JD Vance is all he seems to be......as he will likely be the next president of the USA......if Donald performs like he did in the years before Covid. Hope the Republicans can take senate, house and president in '24. MAGA!

^ Eleven pages in two days on Trump ass'n #1 thread. Lots of good ideas expressed when we cut through the chase and get to the heart of the issues.

I hope JD Vance is all he seems to be......as he will likely be the next president of the USA......if Donald performs like he did in the years before Covid. Hope the Republicans can take senate, house and president in '24. MAGA!
Vance seems legit but…he’s on the liberal-ish side of my liking of a conservative. He like Kahn with the fcc who is an unabashed anti-capitalist. He is in favor of raising minimum wage. He has spoke out against corporate profits. He was manipulated into believing Trump is a fascist a couple years ago…love him or hate him the term fascist is as asinine. He seems really well spoken and smart but I’d like to see him lean a little more right if he’s going to be a legitimate Presidental candidate one day.
FWIW his wife worked for a California law firm that described itself as radically progressive. So just resigned when he got chosen for vp

I had one employee who said he wouldn't vote for Trump because he got rid of the bump stock on some rifles. It was the only reason he had to not vote for Trump. Too many people have no REAL idea about any of the candidates up for election. The majority of the public is ignorant to what's real and what's not. Big problem in my opinion. Voters need to be educated on who and why they are voting for someone.

What you wrote is so true Jasker. Some of the libtards I know are genuinely smart people in many ways, but they are ignorant. Ignorant of how a representative republic works…they think we are a pure democracy. Ignorant of the separation of powers…..ignorant of the most basic tenets of the American system of justice.

The American media is responsible and they are our enemy. Full stop.

Better bring back Schoolhouse rock fast….it’s the only civics education most libs will ever receive.

“I’m just a bill, up here on capital hill” 😂😂

I never wanted to know or be talking about politics myself either but it became an absolute must when everything turned inside out and upside down in this country. People need to get the truth to be able do make decisions. The media has taken that away from us and pushes their desires onto the masses. Should be illegal to misinform the public intentionally.

Vance seems legit but…he’s on the liberal-ish side of my liking of a conservative. He like Kahn with the fcc who is an unabashed anti-capitalist. He is in favor of raising minimum wage. He has spoke out against corporate profits. He was manipulated into believing Trump is a fascist a couple years ago…love him or hate him the term fascist is as asinine. He seems really well spoken and smart but I’d like to see him lean a little more right if he’s going to be a legitimate Presidental candidate one day.
FWIW his wife worked for a California law firm that described itself as radically progressive. So just resigned when he got chosen for vp
You'll never get a hardcore conservative to win the presidency. It's like going to a church or talking to Habitat junkies. Pick the one you most align with and keep moving. It's a zero sum game. Either you vote for him, or you don't and you'll never have someone you compoletely align with. Heck, you ever been married?

Vote for the best one (Which I think you will) and recognize that none of them really represent you. Then go plant more cereal grains and radishes and call it a day.

You'll never get a hardcore conservative to win the presidency. It's like going to a church or talking to Habitat junkies. Pick the one you most align with and keep moving. It's a zero sum game. Either you vote for him, or you don't and you'll never have someone you compoletely align with. Heck, you ever been married?

Vote for the best one (Which I think you will) and recognize that none of them really represent you. Then go plant more cereal grains and radishes and call it a day.
100% agree. Just wanted to paint the whole pic on someone before talking about his future