Trump Assassination attempt #1

Brian just wanted to you know that
I saw a seedless watermelon in the grocery store tonight at $9.00. Your last comment to me had you laughing, but maybe you really do support that ideology and the future you must envision for your family. It sure as hell ain't mine.

Anyone else notice how the media has done a 180 and now is talking about Trump all the time and what the economy will be like under Trump as president? They tried not to mention his name before unless they were calling him satan but now they are finally starting to admit biden has no chance. Things are starting to turn. The people that will be pissed beyond belief are the ones who have been getting handouts for no good reason and I think it's great. Can't wait to see things get better and start making sense again. jmo

Hey I'm not perfect but you didn't have to call me out specifically.

Any self-critical man intentionally growing feels that comment as a personal call out… even though it most definitely isn’t. Our own conscience reminds us of the failures in our personality that still exist, whether the world can see them or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Biden had any sense right now, he would fire the SS director immediately after she states the roof was too dangerous for her SS agents. Probably Mayorkus as well. In this situation, any President should fire these 2 immediately.

If Biden had any sense right now, he would fire the SS director immediately after she states the roof was too dangerous for her SS agents. Probably Mayorkus as well. In this situation, any President should fire these 2 immediately.
That would be a start anyway. Probably 100 more that should be gone based on lack of job performance alone. Need to almost wipe the slate clean at this point. Inmates running the asylum right now.

They should be arresting everyone from whomever was in command all the way up to mayorkas. This is 100% conspiracy to assassinate the president. They saw this guy on the roof a half an hour before he started shooting. They let trump go on 20 minutes after they knew he was on the roof with a rifle. At this point, I wouldn't be shocked if the secret service didn't bring the shooter water and a snack.

I'm assuming anyone calling for resignation of those involved is covering up for those who orchestrated this. They should be getting dragged out of their homes and thrown in jail to await trial for conspiracy and attempted murder.

They should be arresting everyone from whomever was in command all the way up to mayorkas. This is 100% conspiracy to assassinate the president. They saw this guy on the roof a half an hour before he started shooting. They let trump go on 20 minutes after they knew he was on the roof with a rifle. At this point, I wouldn't be shocked if the secret service didn't bring the shooter water and a snack.

I'm assuming anyone calling for resignation of those involved is covering up for those who orchestrated this. They should be getting dragged out of their homes and thrown in jail to await trial for conspiracy and attempted murder.

This I can get behind.

The theory of the perp being the latest MK Ultra plant is a bridge too far for this fella.

20 year old easy to manipulate loser, with gun experience and no friends who wouldn’t be missed when they ultimately killed him is where my head keeps going
Giving up on Occam’s razor?

Giving up on Occam’s razor?
Hell that is my easiest theory to prove!

The difficult one is the one that says the highest form of protection on the planet with more resources at their disposal than most nations armies, just shit the bed on an exposed rooftop 130 yards away manned by a unathletic, unimpressive, social outcast 20 year old with an unobstructed view to the former president that half the country and 80% of the administrative state hates. Oh and all the while the rally goers and local pd are informing said protection force of this threat only for them to not act upon it.

The “this is an inside job” theory is my Occam’s razor when I lay out what I’ve been able to gather.

Imagine if 6-12 Russian or Iranian territorists showed up on the edge of this rally. Guys that can shoot and had multiple weapons? Trump would be dead along with hundreds of his supporters.

I honestly can’t believe how big of failure this is. It scares me, that another incident will happen.

Hell that is my easiest theory to prove!

The difficult one is the one that says the highest form of protection on the planet with more resources at their disposal than most nations armies, just shit the bed on an exposed rooftop 130 yards away manned by a unathletic, unimpressive, social outcast 20 year old with an unobstructed view to the former president that half the country and 80% of the administrative state hates. Oh and all the while the rally goers and local pd are informing said protection force of this threat only for them to not act upon it.

The “this is an inside job” theory is my Occam’s razor when I lay out what I’ve been able to gather.
You think it’s less likely that an ex-president’s B-team security detail did a shite job and more likely that the Deep State sent a 20-year old reject to make a 130-yard head shot with no magnified sights, laying prone on a scalding hot roof, resting on his bony elbows? Bruh!

This wasn’t anywhere close to the planet’s “highest form” of protection. No where close. Should it have been? Well that’s what SD’s post addressed.

I’m elated to get to vote for DT for a third time knowing he’ll likely win. Elated. But I think it’s as likely that Trump organized it as the Deep State. Both zero chance!

ETA: more details about the shot heard round the world.

Well they are under his orderes to do what they are doing so firing them will not happen

You think it’s less likely that an ex-president’s B-team security detail did a shite job and more likely that the Deep State sent a 20-year old reject to make a 130-yard head shot with no magnified sights, laying prone on a scalding hot roof, resting on his bony elbows? Bruh!

This wasn’t anywhere close to the planet’s “highest form” of protection. No where close. Should it have been? Well that’s what SD’s post addressed.

I’m elated to get to vote for DT for a third time knowing he’ll likely win. Elated. But I think it’s as likely that Trump organized it as the Deep State. Both zero chance!

ETA: more details about the shot heard round the world.
Honestly they are both so ludicrous we could find out the truth one day (which we won’t) and I won’t be shocked either way

Honestly they are both so ludicrous we could find out the truth one day (which we won’t) and I won’t be shocked either way
Well, what if I told you Trump’s normal detail was lacking and his team in Butler were the backups of his normal detail?

That’s where the questions/energy needs to be focused.

I honestly don’t know what the competency expectations for a candidate/ex-president should be. I’m certain Trump wasn’t getting the picks of the litter. Should he? I don’t know.

Well, what if I told you Trump’s normal detail was lacking and his team in Butler were the backups of his normal detail?

I honestly don’t know what the competency expectations for a candidate/ex-president should be. I’m certain Trump wasn’t getting the picks of the litter. Should he? I don’t know.
Man if you are the Q team you should be able to neutralize that threat before he can even lay down. I mean come on, we aren’t talking the Iranian revolutionary guard special forces here. This is literally a dumbass kid who made multiple bumbling mistakes….yet he didn’t. He still got MULTIPLE kill shots off on the former president. The security detail was elementary at this event. A damn wide open field with 6 buildings, one being the A target. I cannot let myself believe any trained organization is this bad. I’ve seen the videos of local law enforcement making 100 times more difficult decisions/shots. This is beyond basic to the point of criminal. In my opinion of course. I’m perfectly fine being wrong, I just need to see one plausible explanation for the incompetence that makes sense.

Man if you are the Q team you should be able to neutralize that threat before he can even lay down. I mean come on, we aren’t talking the Iranian revolutionary guard special forces here. This is literally a dumbass kid who made multiple bumbling mistakes….yet he didn’t. He still got MULTIPLE kill shots off on the former president. The security detail was elementary at this event. A damn wide open field with 6 buildings, one being the A target. I cannot let myself believe any trained organization is this bad. I’ve seen the videos of local law enforcement making 100 times more difficult decisions/shots. This is beyond basic to the point of criminal. In my opinion of course. I’m perfectly fine being wrong, I just need to see one plausible explanation for the incompetence that makes sense.
The Bush, Austin Private Wealth DJT shorts theory is a fun one if you’re into that stuff!

20 year old easy to manipulate loser, with gun experience and no friends who wouldn’t be missed when they ultimately killed him is where my head keeps going
Why wouldn't they kill him at the end?
For me the more that comes out the harder it is to believe it wasn't an inside job. Weather it's the top sending not the a,b or c teams but the q,p,r,s teams and they seriously didn't know what to do or how to do it, or the group onsite decided to just let it happen. Either way someone was pulling the strings here.

Why would they send the b-team when there was a known credible threat from Iran, unless they did it on-purpose?