Trump Assassination attempt #1

I hate to say this because I had high hopes…jd Vance was so underwhelming last night. Boring, typical politician talk. Like he was straight out of central casting for a career politician.
Go listen to vivik’s speech and then listen to Vance’s, yikes. Not to mention some of his politics are not exactly on the right side of the spectrum. His wife worked for a “radically progressive” law firm up until this week which is not comforting.

There’s time he can turn it around, but day one was bad.
Just watched most of Vivik from last night, very impressive. Hopefully Trump finds a place for him in the Administration so he can get his feet wet for a future run.
I think Trump picked Vance because he can bring in some money, not sure what other reason he would pick him. Trump demands loyalty and a few years ago Vance hated him and a year or two after that Trump couldn't remember Vance's name? Doesn't add up right now, I don't think Vance moves the needle from the public so must be another reason.

But…for as “bad” as that crew was, they still had him sitting in the crosshairs before he pulled the trigger. Remember these are still vetted, trained snipers with the secret service. You don’t get to that position, even on the C team, without a ton of weeding out and then training. Humor me, but if you are told to hold off on pulling the trigger it doesn’t matter if you are the A team or the C team. It’s not like they were completely caught off guard by a sniper in ghillie suit 600 yards away laying motionless in some vegetation.
Agree. I doubt there is a C-Team for secret service trigger dudes. Probably top 1% competence of anyone at that rally. Likely former military, stone cold pros.

I hope the "why" is answered. The problem is, even if it's sufficiently answered the conspiracy damage is already done. The conspiracy part will be all that anyone remembers in a month a year a decade even if it's proven wrong.

In my uninformed opinion this little twerp is cut from the same cloth as Hinkley who was just another little weirdo. Hinkley wanted to kill Carter before he tried to kill Reagan. He wanted to kill someone noteworthy. Sounds like the 2024 weirdo was also looking into Biden events. I think he just wanted to shoot someone famous and make news.

I kind of hate feeling like I have to have an opinion so soon. There is some information coming out but we still don't know a lot. Just a lot of guessing, estimating and surmising.

No matter her role, Cheatle should have resigned. And if Biden was smart, if his administration had any ability to make a decision, they would have fired her before she could resign. This bunch mulls and codgitates and "what if's" themselves into complete ineffectiveness.

The speech of the night was the 98 year old WW2 Veteran who said he’d re-enlist if Trump was President!

Followed second by Trump granddaughter, she was outstanding. Loved the comment that she made about golfing against her Grandpa.

Rumor circulating Biden is out by weekend? I guess we will see…
Trump is in trouble if/when Biden drops. All the momentum the republicans have will quickly shift. The majority of voters still don’t want trump despite his efforts lately. The reason it was trumps to lose recently was cause Biden was the opponent. Things will be different when they nominate someone else. As bad as Harris will be, a lot of voters will still choose her over trump. The last thing I want is Biden to drop.

Here comes Gavin.
They deep state will have to set Kamala up sooo nicely for generations to get her to gracefully step aside. The dems are all about identity politics. They absolutely cannot pass over the black women for a white man. They have some things to work through for sure but never underestimate them.

Cross your fingers for Kamala, Trump will run right over her, as long as they can figure a way to limit the Dems cheating.
Gavin would be great too. Slimey pos doesn't stand a chance

Trump is in trouble if/when Biden drops. All the momentum the republicans have will quickly shift. The majority of voters still don’t want trump despite his efforts lately. The reason it was trumps to lose recently was cause Biden was the opponent. Things will be different when they nominate someone else. As bad as Harris will be, a lot of voters will still choose her over trump. The last thing I want is Biden to drop.
Ummm… yeah I don’t know. The incompetence shown the Democratic Party is resonating! I see blowout no matter who they run.

But I’ll admit, I like his chances best with Biden, followed by Harris ? Who knows what they do?

If it isn't Biden, it has to be Harris. They'll lose all the campaign donations otherwise. That won't happen.
A Harris/Newsome ticket will energize the left. Look out

I look for them to trot out Michelle Obama, even with zero experience in anything the left will rally around her and go nuts like it is the second coming.

I look for them to trot out Michelle Obama, even with zero experience in anything the left will rally around her and go nuts like it is the second coming.
As god awful as that would be, it would be almost impossible to beat. People collectively are stupid

I personally don't care who they put against him. No matter who it is. Trump wins as long as there's a way to keep the Democrats cheating to a minimum.

You mean him.

No chance of killary?

Stole this from another forum. Too good not to share.
60eb6fbbfd97ac6abd82f785de4b75ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killary and Michelle/michael?