Trump Assassination attempt #1

I'd venture to guess the women that you and I know don't make up the majority of women. Lots (most?) women were excited to vote for a women on the ticket regardless of flaws. I believe exit polling results show that pretty definitively.
Please show me any data that vp pick has ever made a difference.

As far as women, there are few women that weren’t gonna vote that then went and voted because of Kamala. Thats just common sense. Doesn’t mean a woman that voted wouldn’t say she was glad a woman was on the ticket

You think the voter turnout among (black) women increased because Biden talked about them "in chains"?

VP picks are meant to swing fringe voters. I'm sure the thought behind Vance had to do with $$ but he's also from a swing state, like many other VP picks have been in recent years. There is a reason they do it.

You don't think Kamala got the women and black vote in 2020? She's not there because she's smart or a good politician...
NO ONE liked her or likes her now. That's why she dropped out early that year. Bad pick then bad pick now. Biden won simply because of rampant cheating.period...not because anyone actually likes them.

Someone said Vance was chosen to help win the rust belt. I could see that being the reason why. Not saying VPs help, but maybe a tad. After 4 yrs of Kameltoe I'm sure a few middle road Karens who voted for her are now turned off by her utter stupidity.

Politics is now like a team. But not just a team you watch but a team you live and breathe for. When I was a diehard college football fan, before the nil and portal killed it, I was a huge Uga football fan hence my name. Uga players could do the stupidest things and I’d excuse it away and shift blame. If Florida or Tenn or bama did those same things I’d crucify them. That’s ignorant but that’s what happens when you go all in. That’s politics now. I find myself defending Trump on things that are ridiculous.

The two sides are so far apart in ideology that the idea of undecided voters is almost nonexistent. No speeches or advertisements or even candidates matter at this point. As much as Fox tells us that Trump is penetrating the black vote or liberals are sick of crime or legal immigrants are pushing back against illegal, it’s all ear candy for their audience. Youre firmly entrenched as an R or D. The key will be who can get their people to vote. Dems are incredible at getting people to show up. Most of the time through shady means. How much easier is it to round up a bunch of inner city people in Pittsburgh and go two blocks to a polling station than it is to run around rural Pennsylvania farmers and go to a station 15 miles away. Kamala or Gavin or Gretchen doesn’t matter at this point. They will be motivated so to count out the other side is completely ignorant. Trump is still vastly hated across this country.

Last edited:
The lunatic leftists are firmly entrenched yes, they could put up a ham sandwich and those idiots would vote for it.
The rest of that is just wrong on many levels. Sure some still hate Trump, but those that hate him are voting lunatic no matter what, and they are a small minority. That same number maybe more even on our side hate Biden and that agenda.
There is no doubt at all that trump is gaining leaps and bounds In the minority vote. It's been shown time and time again. Just look at his Bronx rally. Thousands turned out to see him.
I truly do think you are greatly over valuing the actual numbers of crazy liberals in this country. The vast ,vast majority is middle of the road, vote for what's best for me kind of people.
The only way the Dems win this is if they are allowed to run rough shod over all election laws again.

The lunatic leftists are firmly entrenched yes, they could put up a ham sandwich and those idiots would vote for it.
The rest of that is just wrong on many levels. Sure some still hate Trump, but those that hate him are voting lunatic no matter what, and they are a small minority. That same number maybe more even on our side hate Biden and that agenda.
There is no doubt at all that trump is gaining leaps and bounds In the minority vote. It's been shown time and time again. Just look at his Bronx rally. Thousands turned out to see him.
I truly do think you are greatly over valuing the actual numbers of crazy liberals in this country. The vast ,vast majority is middle of the road, vote for what's best for me kind of people.
The only way the Dems win this is if they are allowed to run rough shod over all election laws again.
Hope you are right but recent elections say that the lunatic left is alive and well. Remember the red wave….

Hope you are right but recent elections say that the lunatic left is alive and well. Remember the red wave….
I do also, and speaking only for my state I clearly remember all the cheating that went on to stop the red wave .
Believe me I hope I'm right too. If I'm not, we are all truly screwed.

I do also, and speaking only for my state I clearly remember all the cheating that went on to stop the red wave .
Believe me I hope I'm right too. If I'm not, we are all truly screwed.
I agree. It’s scary and sad. I have watched my town go from deep deep, deep red to purple in the matter of a couple years. Nashville is completely 100% blue now. If you combine Nashville, Memphis and Knoxville, you have the overwhelming majority of the state of Tennessee. At what point can the rest of the population not compete with the cities and turn blue. It’s scary

I want to reiterate my point above about my town. I use to live in metro Atlanta. In the 80’s and 90’s it was deep red in my county. In a matter of a couple years in the 2000’s it went DEEP blue. To the point about liberalism spreading, give me an example of a deep blue or even moderately blue town, city, county, states, flipping to red…I’ll hang up and listen. To further that, find me a country that has become more conservative. France and England just had their dicks slammed in the door recently by false hope. Liberalism comes on slowly and then goes off like a nuke.

I just saw a poll out today that said 1/3 of Democrats think the Trump Assassination was fake/staged. It’s hard to believe, since it was all on video … but what I can say but some are just extreme!🤷🏻‍♂️

I just saw a poll out today that said 1/3 of Democrats think the Trump Assassination was fake/staged. It’s hard to believe, since it was all on video … but what I can say but some are just extreme!🤷🏻‍♂️
If you want to be a gluten for punishment go over to reddit homepage. Just read some of the headlines and then the comments. You will want to drink bleach. But the other side is alive and well if you go looking.

OK- this article is interesting. I posted a link but I don’t know if it will work. First of all, I did not know there were two counter sniper teams. It partly explains to me the video of a counter sniper team that just doesn’t “look right”. By that I mean I couldn’t tell if they fire a shot, turns out they may not have. Also this at least suggests that the sniper may have been obstructed from view or partly obscured.

I’m not vouching for the article but I thought it had a lot of info in it as well as some 3d imaging.

I get the obstructed view angle. The question is, why weren't there teams on EVERY roof? Seems pretty rudimentary to me.

OK- this article is interesting. I posted a link but I don’t know if it will work. First of all, I did not know there were two counter sniper teams. It partly explains to me the video of a counter sniper team that just doesn’t “look right”. By that I mean I couldn’t tell if they fire a shot, turns out they may not have. Also this at least suggests that the sniper may have been obstructed from view or partly obscured.

I’m not vouching for the article but I thought it had a lot of info in it as well as some 3d imaging.
I believe they're moving the shooter out of place in those graphics. For people on the other end of the building to have video of him, he had to be close to that end. If he had been on the side they're showing, people on the ground wouldn't have been able to get video of him.

I get the obstructed view angle. The question is, why weren't there teams on EVERY roof? Seems pretty rudimentary to me.
Agree. Complete failure. And a guy with a rangefinder needs to be confronted immediately, that needs to be explained and I don’t think thats possible.

I believe they're moving the shooter out of place in those graphics. For people on the other end of the building to have video of him, he had to be close to that end. If he had been on the side they're showing, people on the ground wouldn't have been able to get video of him.
Might be. Best article I have seen so far though. I watched the vid of that has gone around of the sniper team lots of times and I couldn’t figure out what these guys were doing. Now at least there is some explanation…. Hopefully better info continues to come out.

A few days old, and nobody is going to get everything correct, but is one of the better videos I've seen covering the assassination attempt.

Politics is now like a team. But not just a team you watch but a team you live and breathe for. When I was a diehard college football fan, before the nil and portal killed it, I was a huge Uga football fan hence my name. Uga players could do the stupidest things and I’d excuse it away and shift blame. If Florida or Tenn or bama did those same things I’d crucify them. That’s ignorant but that’s what happens when you go all in. That’s politics now. I find myself defending Trump on things that are ridiculous.

The two sides are so far apart in ideology that the idea of undecided voters is almost nonexistent. No speeches or advertisements or even candidates matter at this point. As much as Fox tells us that Trump is penetrating the black vote or liberals are sick of crime or legal immigrants are pushing back against illegal, it’s all ear candy for their audience. Youre firmly entrenched as an R or D. The key will be who can get their people to vote. Dems are incredible at getting people to show up. Most of the time through shady means. How much easier is it to round up a bunch of inner city people in Pittsburgh and go two blocks to a polling station than it is to run around rural Pennsylvania farmers and go to a station 15 miles away. Kamala or Gavin or Gretchen doesn’t matter at this point. They will be motivated so to count out the other side is completely ignorant. Trump is still vastly hated across this country.
This is all 100% on point, IMO.

Like it or not the Dems "ground game" is far superior and most of that is logistics.

This is all 100% on point, IMO.

Like it or not the Dems "ground game" is far superior and most of that is logistics.
That is correct to a point. The ground game is good, but also a lot of it is very illegal. We need prosecutors and judges that aren't beholden or afraid of the dem machine to start prosecuting these crimes. If we had that in 20 Trump would be president now.