Trump Assassination attempt #1

Too many voters get free stuff and free money. Biden is our best chance because he's a bumbling old fool. Anyone else and this gets hard.

I don't think the left has any decent choices. None that I can think of. They all talk out of their asses making promises that they have no intention of keeping just to get elec....wait, that's all politicians. never mind

I don't think the left has any decent choices. None that I can think of. They all talk out of their asses making promises that they have no intention of keeping just to get elec....wait, that's all politicians. never mind
You’re imposing your own values on other Americans unfortunately. I’m with you but the amount of people that don’t align with us is staggering. I heard today real estate over $5 mil in San Francisco is up 56% this year. Think about that…the literal liberal utopia which we see as an unlivable hellhole is breaking demand and value records. There was no red wave like everyone predicted. I promise you, when Biden drops things will get hairy real quickly.

I have no point to make, but I work with a former SS who served Busch and Obama, he is actually my security detail now. I have not asked him anything about this subject, and I don't intend to. I did over hear him say he knows the guy who pulled the trigger, but I just kept walking.
My life has changed drastically since 2020. It has taken a few years to figure out, but I am on a list of people unfriendly to this admin and they are doing everything to end my influence and existence. Everyday is a chess game and I play it well, but it is clear we are living in a banana republic and I see no going back. Everyday on my way to and from work I expect a bullet through my windshield.

I was a first responder on the latest domestic bombing in this country, later I learned the bomb was likely originally intended for my office.

Later I witnessed a quasi-govt agency (the shadow govt you hear about) try to off one my clients using mafia style tactics. I worked with the sheriff and we were able to show the quasi-govt was lying in official records. I could not convince the sheriff to bring it forward. A couple years later he went to work for them.

The next move was to take legal control of our community's water.

So someone tried to kill Trump, and it all looks suspicious. No shit....

I have no point to make, but I work with a former SS who served Busch and Obama, he is actually my security detail now. I have not asked him anything about this subject, and I don't intend to. I did over hear him say he knows the guy who pulled the trigger, but I just kept walking.
My life has changed drastically since 2020. It has taken a few years to figure out, but I am on a list of people unfriendly to this admin and they are doing everything to end my influence and existence. Everyday is a chess game and I play it well, but it is clear we are living in a banana republic and I see no going back. Everyday on my way to and from work I expect a bullet through my windshield.

I was a first responder on the latest domestic bombing in this country, later I learned the bomb was likely originally intended for my office.

Later I witnessed a quasi-govt agency (the shadow govt you hear about) try to off one my clients using mafia style tactics. I worked with the sheriff and we were able to show the quasi-govt was lying in official records. I could not convince the sheriff to bring it forward. A couple years later he went to work for them.

Then I'd guess they would be tracking everything you do and say, including this conversation?

You’re imposing your own values on other Americans unfortunately. I’m with you but the amount of people that don’t align with us is staggering. I heard today real estate over $5 mil in San Francisco is up 56% this year. Think about that…the literal liberal utopia which we see as an unlivable hellhole is breaking demand and value records. There was no red wave like everyone predicted. I promise you, when Biden drops things will get hairy real quickly.
I agree. California will vote democrat.

I think you give the left way to much credit. There is not nearly as many as the media and elites want you to think their are.
They win by cheating ,they flat out stole the last election(even the loyalists who deny it know the truth). If they can be kept from cheating and stealing just a little bit,trump and us will win easily. No matter who the opponent is.

Damn yall go hard out there in Mormon country

I'm pretty sure they thought they had the election bought and paid for when Trump beat killary in '16. They just grossly underestimated TRUMP.

I think I'd have someone else start my vehicle.

I would love a good coordinated effort by every last Trump supporter to mess up the whole system. Every time someone gets a call asking who we're voting for say biden of course. Polls show joe biden should get 100% of the vote. lol

Just watched most of Vivik from last night, very impressive. Hopefully Trump finds a place for him in the Administration so he can get his feet wet for a future run.
I think Trump picked Vance because he can bring in some money, not sure what other reason he would pick him. Trump demands loyalty and a few years ago Vance hated him and a year or two after that Trump couldn't remember Vance's name? Doesn't add up right now, I don't think Vance moves the needle from the public so must be another reason.
Not sure VP pick has ever moved the needle. Best to pick someone you work well with

Not sure VP pick has ever moved the needle. Best to pick someone you work well with
You don't think Kamala got the women and black vote in 2020? She's not there because she's smart or a good politician...

Most women hate her as far as I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd venture to guess the women that you and I know don't make up the majority of women. Lots (most?) women were excited to vote for a women on the ticket regardless of flaws. I believe exit polling results show that pretty definitively.

You don't think Kamala got the women and black vote in 2020? She's not there because she's smart or a good politician...
I think people often think that. The data shows it doesn’t work.