Trump Assassination attempt #1

The only way we win is to stop bringing a knife to a gun fight.

We need to match and exceed the Dem tactics. And before you get on your high horse and claim we shouldn't stoop to "cheating", please explain and define to me what cheating is today? The courts refuse to prosecute, local officials let all sorts of grey area voting tactics slide through, and state Govt's turn a blind eye.

We keep losing because we are trying to play by Queen Marksbury rules somehow being deluded that fairness matters.

You can't change things if you arn't in power and control things.

Remember in politics there is no # 2.

Politics is now like a team. But not just a team you watch but a team you live and breathe for. When I was a diehard college football fan, before the nil and portal killed it, I was a huge Uga football fan hence my name. Uga players could do the stupidest things and I’d excuse it away and shift blame. If Florida or Tenn or bama did those same things I’d crucify them. That’s ignorant but that’s what happens when you go all in. That’s politics now. I find myself defending Trump on things that are ridiculous.

The two sides are so far apart in ideology that the idea of undecided voters is almost nonexistent. No speeches or advertisements or even candidates matter at this point. As much as Fox tells us that Trump is penetrating the black vote or liberals are sick of crime or legal immigrants are pushing back against illegal, it’s all ear candy for their audience. Youre firmly entrenched as an R or D. The key will be who can get their people to vote. Dems are incredible at getting people to show up. Most of the time through shady means. How much easier is it to round up a bunch of inner city people in Pittsburgh and go two blocks to a polling station than it is to run around rural Pennsylvania farmers and go to a station 15 miles away. Kamala or Gavin or Gretchen doesn’t matter at this point. They will be motivated so to count out the other side is completely ignorant. Trump is still vastly hated across this country.
I also think this is a great analysis of problems in America, in fact I plan to use it tomorrow morning at local coffee talk but of course with UK. Only thing I would add is true democrats do seem blind and true republicans also seem blind but not everyone that into politics. I think that maybe 30% use to be committed to one side or the other now I feel that maybe 70% is committed which means 30% can actually see the truth and do not have blind goggles and those will decide the election.

I think this is a great analysis😂

Attachments

• IMG_6505.png
    IMG_6505.png
    240.9 KB · Views: 9
The only way we win is to stop bringing a knife to a gun fight.

We need to match and exceed the Dem tactics. And before you get on your high horse and claim we shouldn't stoop to "cheating", please explain and define to me what cheating is today? The courts refuse to prosecute, local officials let all sorts of grey area voting tactics slide through, and state Govt's turn a blind eye.

We keep losing because we are trying to play by Queen Marksbury rules somehow being deluded that fairness matters.

You can't change things if you arn't in power and control things.

Remember in politics there is no # 2.
This is correct, but I hate it. Mostly because if we cheat and win it will be all you hear about for 4 years, if they cheat and win, nothing to see here....
What is needed is unafraid judges to put a stop to the bs. And they will be allowed to if conservatives cheat. Maybe a case of the problem being the solution?

I want to reiterate my point above about my town. I use to live in metro Atlanta. In the 80’s and 90’s it was deep red in my county. In a matter of a couple years in the 2000’s it went DEEP blue. To the point about liberalism spreading, give me an example of a deep blue or even moderately blue town, city, county, states, flipping to red…I’ll hang up and listen. To further that, find me a country that has become more conservative. France and England just had their dicks slammed in the door recently by false hope. Liberalism comes on slowly and then goes off like a nuke.
England has been run by conservatives the last 14 years. These things ebb and flow. Why France is trending back toward the right now

England has been run by conservatives the last 14 years. These things ebb and flow. Why France is trending back toward the right now
Those are not conservatives. They are less liberal, liberals.
France conservatives just got their momentum pulled out from under them.

Sounds like Biden is throwing in the towel.

Biden maybe throwing in the towel his assassination attempt on Trump failed so he is not running is the rumor I’m hearing. He refuses to indorse camel toe wonder who he intends to coronate.

Sounds like Biden is throwing in the towel.
Yep.....the BIG question is who will top the Demo ticket....and the timing and mechanics of how to do so. Not many decent choices IMO. Will the Dem's simply forfeit the race??

Kamel toe with a little hair gel

Those are not conservatives. They are less liberal, liberals.
France conservatives just got their momentum pulled out from under them.
Yeah. 30% conservatives in congress of France was said to be impossible 2 months ago. The “defeat” in the runoff was a massive change toward conservatives in a very liberal country.

Yep.....the BIG question is who will top the Demo ticket....and the timing and mechanics of how to do so. Not many decent choices IMO. Will the Dem's simply forfeit the race??
I’m not sure any of the future “stars” of the party will throw their hat in. If you were Gavin, Shapiro, or Whitmer would you want to enter a chaotic event with possible racial undertones? If I was them I would sit this one out and wait for 2028.

I don’t see any way it won’t be Kamala. Then the VP choice becomes difficult for the same reasons above. So probably some elder senator like a Biden that is past his prime.

I’m not sure any of the future “stars” of the party will throw their hat in. If you were Gavin, Shapiro, or Whitmer would you want to enter a chaotic event with possible racial undertones? If I was them I would sit this one out and wait for 2028.

I don’t see any way it won’t be Kamala. Then the VP choice becomes difficult for the same reasons above. So probably some elder senator like a Biden that is past his prime.
Yep....I guess we just wait and see.

I'm thinking Bob Mendedez 😆

Her and Mark Kelly. He's already been mouthing off about Vance being a bad choice.

How can you be an astronaut and weak at the same time? Hard to understand.

I just saw a poll out today that said 1/3 of Democrats think the Trump Assassination was fake/staged. It’s hard to believe, since it was all on video … but what I can say but some are just extreme

Libs think it was all staged in order to boost Trum'p's prestige and air of invincibility....slingshot him into the presidency against the backdrop of probably what will go down as one of the top 10 most impactful political photos of the 21st century.

Conservatives think it was as an inside job....deep state operatives groomed a pimply-faced social odd-ball who wasn't good enough of a shot to make his high school shooting team....few friends, bullied, a two-bit job, probably never had a girlfriend in his life...and thought he was the perfect candidate for a government hit job that would alter the course of our country and even world events.

The extreme of one, is balanced by the other. Used to be to see a circus you had to go to the big tent. Now we're living it....and the clowns walk amongst us.

I'm thinking Bob Mendedez 😆
You know what's funny about that. 3 of the last 5 senators from New Jersey are all headed for, or have already gone to prison. I would assume Booker will end up in prison, and Lautenburg probably would have ended up in prison had he not died in office.

Libs think it was all staged in order to boost Trum'p's prestige and air of invincibility....slingshot him into the presidency against the backdrop of probably what will go down as one of the top 10 most impactful political photos of the 21st century.

Conservatives think it was as an inside job....deep state operatives groomed a pimply-faced social odd-ball who wasn't good enough of a shot to make his high school shooting team....few friends, bullied, a two-bit job, probably never had a girlfriend in his life...and thought he was the perfect candidate for a government hit job that would alter the course of our country and even world events.

The extreme of one, is balanced by the other. Used to be to see a circus you had to go to the big tent. Now we're living it....and the clowns walk amongst us.
How can you look at all the facts and all the f ups and not see an inside job here? Admittedly I am somewhat of a conspiracy theorist but I tried to not go there with this. It keeps grabbing me by the nose and pulling me back in .