Trump Assassination attempt #1

I hate to say this because I had high hopes…jd Vance was so underwhelming last night. Boring, typical politician talk. Like he was straight out of central casting for a career politician.
Go listen to vivik’s speech and then listen to Vance’s, yikes. Not to mention some of his politics are not exactly on the right side of the spectrum. His wife worked for a “radically progressive” law firm up until this week which is not comforting.

There’s time he can turn it around, but day one was bad.

Why would they send the b-team when there was a known credible threat from Iran, unless they did it on-purpose?
I also subscribe to the theory that this was the B-Team.

Only I think it was more like the C-Team.

Why? Because the all stars, the A-Team and the B-Team were already in Milwaukee and working on Chicago. These huge events aren’t something you show up for on Sunday night when it starts on Monday.

This is still top down failure to lead. If I’m Biden, I’m doing everything I can to emphasize that nothing happens to Trump. I’m making sure nothing happens to a third Kennedy. WTH.

I don’t buy into the fact that this kid was coached or intentionally used.

What I do believe is that Trumps security detail was intentionally shorted resources, staffing, and was staffed heavily with the agents who shouldn’t have been hired in the first place.

I think this was intentionally done so that WHEN (not if) someone decided to take a shot at him, they would have the best chance possible while nothing could ever come back on the Biden admin. Heck, you even had a member of Congress propose a bill to remove his protection ENTIRELY.

The only thing that saved the country’s political process was Trump turning his head last second to look at that graph. And the irony of their willful incompetence is that it will absolutely be what propels Trump enough to beat even their mail-in and non-citizen voting games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t buy into the fact that this kid was coached or intentionally used.

What I do believe is that Trumps security detail was intentionally shorted resources, staffing, and was staffed heavily with the agents who shouldn’t have been hired in the first place.

I think this was intentionally done so that WHEN (not if) someone decided to take a shot at him, they would have the best chance possible while nothing could ever come back on the Biden admin. Heck, you even had a member of Congress propose a bill to remove his protection ENTIRELY.

The only thing that saved the country’s political process was Trump turning his head last second to look at that graph. And the irony of their willful incompetence is that it will absolutely be what propels Trump enough to beat even their mail-in and non-citizen voting games.

But…for as “bad” as that crew was, they still had him sitting in the crosshairs before he pulled the trigger. Remember these are still vetted, trained snipers with the secret service. You don’t get to that position, even on the C team, without a ton of weeding out and then training. Humor me, but if you are told to hold off on pulling the trigger it doesn’t matter if you are the A team or the C team. It’s not like they were completely caught off guard by a sniper in ghillie suit 600 yards away laying motionless in some vegetation.

You guys have got to watch this video of a bunch of Ugandan Children reenacting the assassination attempt. It is hilarious.

Yikes, shouldn't those kids be in school or mining some diamonds or something? Or maybe that's their school play.

I hate to say this because I had high hopes…jd Vance was so underwhelming last night. Boring, typical politician talk. Like he was straight out of central casting for a career politician.
Go listen to vivik’s speech and then listen to Vance’s, yikes. Not to mention some of his politics are not exactly on the right side of the spectrum. His wife worked for a “radically progressive” law firm up until this week which is not comforting.

There’s time he can turn it around, but day one was bad.
I’ll be the contrary. Solid speech, not a 9 or 10 I’ll admit. He’s well spoken, has an incredible resume. Military vet, his video intro on being a Marine was excellent!

His wife was a clerk for 2 current conservative justices. His $$ (donations) connections are off the chart.

He’s 39 and not exactly a career politician. I guess we will have to wait and see, but I know the left is not happy about this choice —which is a good sign !

The lame excuse of the slope of the roof being a reason to not be able to act should open everyone's eyes. They let the shooter take shots. They killed the shooter so he can't speak to anyone and take vital information to the grave. It's not rocket science. Trump should not have been allowed to stand back up until the area was safe again. Connect the dots. Lack of coverage from the media about an attempted assassination of our next president after the left has been trying to nail Trump in every imaginable way and haven't been able to get him. I don't think they will stop. Thank God the left is such a bunch of hacks in everything they do.

Jd had to put his 2 cents on being from the Ohio state university and talk trash about michigan. Being a michigan man that did not set well with me. That's why we have a border with Ohio. I shut the TV off after that and frankly have to decide if I would vote for the ticket now. I really believe jd was a really bad choice and wish Trump would replace him.

I’ll be the contrary. Solid speech, not a 9 or 10 I’ll admit. He’s well spoken, has an incredible resume. Military vet, his video intro on being a Marine was excellent!

His wife was a clerk for 2 current conservative justices. His $$ (donations) connections are off the chart.

He’s 39 and not exactly a career politician. I guess we will have to wait and see, but I know the left is not happy about this choice —which is a good sign !
Can’t be a career politician if you don’t start young!

Just watched the footage of three senators questioning Cheatle at the RNC in Milwaukee. They really confronted her with the issues we have all read and posted on this thread. Pretty tense moments. I'd be surprised if Cheatle does not resign soon. She goes in front of lawmakers on Monday. So many inept appointed in this administration.

Jd had to put his 2 cents on being from the Ohio state university and talk trash about michigan. Being a michigan man that did not set well with me. That's why we have a border with Ohio. I shut the TV off after that and frankly have to decide if I would vote for the ticket now. I really believe jd was a really bad choice and wish Trump would replace him.
I wondered if that would not be off-putting to some folks. Some of his presentation was pretty weak ...other was of questionable content....IMO.

Meaning you’d consider Biden & Harris because of the friendly joke about Ohio State & Michigan?

We all love "our" sports teams. Basing what is probably the most important vote of our lives on a meaningless college sports rivalry? Come on man

Never Trumpers hate Trump because of some things he said. Then they voted for the worst possible person on the planet. I guess that somehow made sense to them? Our country will never fully recover from the damage Brandon has done. Emotions over ruling logic. I don't get it.