Trump Assassination attempt #1

Look at the facts. Shooter on the roof and they didn't take time out til after he shot. A roof was left open for a shooter. Total setup.
Bwoods is this true

I’m passing on what I saw on Fox News twice last night . I don’t know if it was an FBI agent or a local police officer, but they said the shooter swung the rifle at him or her ? Then the shooter took the shots ?

I couldn’t believe what I hearing. Negligence at a massive level if this was true .

SS is throwing the local PD under the bus. At the end of the day SS is who is ultimately responsible for the security. I also heard someone whine about the SS being underfunded. There is absolutely no excuse for this happening at all. I don't care if it was Trump, Kennedy or Biden, this should never happen. SS needs an overhaul and no fricken DEI hires.

SS is throwing the local PD under the bus. At the end of the day SS is who is ultimately responsible for the security. I also heard someone whine about the SS being underfunded. There is absolutely no excuse for this happening at all. I don't care if it was Trump, Kennedy or Biden, this should never happen. SS needs an overhaul and no fricken DEI hires.
I’ve seen people write about requests for more agents being denied for trump rally’s. And sure that’s something but how many does it take. You had two guys staring at the shooter through a .50cal’s scope who didn’t shoot. What good would 10 more agents do in that scenario.

Point I want to make. Everyone including authority is so afraid of making a mistake it makes it almost impossible to do the job. Everyone afraid of shooting a kid with a BB gun but they should not be in my opinion. My stepson was in Iraq in the war and his job was to guard a airport in the middle of the desert. They had like 7 steps protocol before you could engage on the enemy, so a jeep was coming towards the airport with men with guns sticking out of the window. Well before they could shoot the jeep they would need to go through these 7 steps. I don't know all the steps but like radio superior, wave a flag, shoot in the air above the jeep, etc. etc. I heard this and I thought how the hell can we win a war when we are playing by all these made up rules and they have no rules.

My opinion is that it is almost always an inside job with the typical sacrificial lamb portrayed to be a loose cannon but usually our agencies have monitored or had multiple communications with the "killers" for plenty of time to take action against them and stop them completely without anyone being harmed. I'm shocked it took the insane left this long to try something like this honestly. The entire left including the insane media has been creating this blood in the water mentality against Trump ever since be decided to run for president. They all loved him when he was supporting the left and hated him to the core the day he stopped playing for their team. The right will only talk with zero action once again. I think this ends in a civil war. jmho

As usual, now the left is calling for less violence. They should be the targets now in my opinion. Already tried like hell to take as many of the citizens out with covid and will keep trying until they are forcibly stopped. How many lives have to be ruined or destroyed before the people wake up? Way past what I would have ever thought possible already. People are idiots is what comes out of all of this. We're ripe for the picking for anyone who wants to go to war against us. SAD!

Id hate to find a target at 150yards with a 25 x powered scope. No reason he should've gotten on the roof. 9 shots were fired. How many shots did the shooter get off?

Id hate to find a target at 150yards with a 25 x powered scope. No reason he should've gotten on the roof. 9 shots were fired. How many shots did the shooter get off?
Is that what he had for a scope? that would be a bit tough. I heard he got off 5 shots.

They'll do better next time.

Is that what he had for a scope? that would be a bit tough. I heard he got off 5 shots.
I think the shooter was using iron sights. I'm assuming the counter snipers probably had a 5 -25x scope.

Anyone who thinks this shooter acted alone must believe Epstein killed himself without a doubt. The writing is all over the wall on this.

Feel like I'm arguing about covid all over again. DEJA VU. Looks like they basically copied the movie "the shooter" but weren't as sophisticated. SET UP! Anyone think we'll get a fair election? After the last one was stolen and nothing is is place to stop it from happening again. Border wide open flooding our country with filth that will only vote one way.

No drone, no SS on all rooftops (there were only 11 of them), no helicopter, no infrared, limited SS team there and additional SS requests denied. Remember, Secret Service is under Biden's direct control & authority.

Plausible deniability ... senior officials stating indirectly an action allowing those below them a lot of latitude to carry out an action without senior official being directly tied. Example ... this guy is a threat and must be removed from the race at any cost, we need to put a bullseye on this guy to protect the democracy, etc.

The fact that the SS advance team failed so miserably, and that the basic surveillance tools were not in place, put Trump in a limited protective mode needlessly raising his risk.

Was it an inside job? Or did those in authority push the media, lib politicians, etc. to stoke the boiling pot of anger & violence to create the conditions for this to happen?

The level of irrational anger and hatred of Trump by the demonuts and libidiots is just ridiculous. I have relatives & friends I cannot talk to because they go on a crazy rant about Trump. They are simply blinded by an irrational level of hate and anger, and have been brain washed by the lib politicians and media.

Haven't heard anyone defend biden they just go after what they've been told is true about Trump. Stupidity at it's finest. Media and the insane left will not stop pushing the bull shit agenda about Trump. CLUE: We are not living in a democracy now. Stolen elections have very dangerous consequences as we are seeing play out right now. Trump assassination attempt story will be on page 11 within one week. How have we let things get to this point? Don't see any of the left being held accountable for a damn thing. Jan. 6th prisoners should not be sitting in prison. There was no insurrection but yet the people that were on the property that day still sit there rotting. The people who have the guns showed up to overthrow the government without weapons? I think the new normal is people being so ignorant to what's really happening and the facts are left out with no common sense to tell truth from fiction. They found out how easy it is to control the citizens with the last plandemic I'm sure they'll improve their tactics and do much better the next time which should not be too far in the future. People should be aware of what's coming but I have a feeling most will be shocked when it happens again and get in line for the next round of death jabs. I see no reason to think it won't happen. Just "reading the room" at this point. jmho

Sorry, not trying to be obtuse. The kid appears in a commercial for a financial group for less than 1 second....what's the point you're making? Not seeing how this points to some deep state conspiracy.

I can field this one. Many of the players in these horrific events have been used in other events. For example….

The police chief in Vegas during the Route 91 massacre was also the police chief in Lahaina when the town was melted.

CNN’s Lena Wen was on the job at the Boston marathon bombing as an ER doc and then became the concentration camp champion during Covid for jab hesitants.

The guy Paul Pelosi was hammering was also a camera man for the J6 hoax.

Fauci’s bag man for Covid at ecohealth alliance was also appointed the special investigator to root out the origins of Covid.

Blackrock is a major tip of the spear for the WEF. They use your (and everyone else’s) mutual fund dollars to force the great reset. This is why companies spend billions trying to push the trans mutilation and pedo agenda thru public companies and in schools. If they don’t blackrock will spank them and give them a bad ESG score and attack their boards with activists. They hold controlling stakes in everything on earth. Their role is to use the wealth of the world to control it, much like FB controls thought, Google information, microsoft commerce, Apple communication, Nvidia the machines, etc.

That’s why it’s interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can field this one. Many of the players in these horrific events have been used in other events. For example….

The police chief in Vegas during the Route 91 massacre was also the police chief in Lahaina when the town was melted.

CNN’s Lena Wen was on the job at the Boston marathon bombing as an ER doc and then became the concentration camp champion during Covid for jab hesitants.

Fauci’s bag man for Covid at ecohealth alliance was also appointed the special investigator to root out the origins of Covid.

Blackrock is a major tip of the spear for the WEF. They use your (and everyone else’s) mutual fund dollars to force the great reset. This is why companies spend billions trying to push the trans mutilation and pedo agenda thru public companies and in schools. If they don’t blackrock will spank them and give them a bad ESG score and attack their boards with activists. They hold controlling stakes in everything on earth. Their role is to use the wealth of the world to control it, much like FB controls thought, Google information, microsoft commerce, Apple communication, Nvidia the machines, etc.

Well said.

All things that get buried and never talked about again. Shiny objects and deflections while screaming we are going to lose our democracy works on the majority who blindly believe what they are told. PATHETIC

Dems will say conspiracy theory to everything they want to discredit while accusing their opponents of committing crimes that they themselves are committing. THE GUILTY ACCUSE.