Trump Assassination attempt #1

Bwoods is this true

Bwoods is this true
This from a FOX article just now:

The officer retreated down the ladder, and Crooks quickly took a shot toward Trump, according to The Associated Press.

The first time Secret Service agents saw the gunman, he was already on the roof firing, Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Gugliemi told Fox News.

Moments later, "a Secret Service Counter Sniper neutralized him," Gugliemi said.
_________
^ Not a very definitive account from what I can tell. ??

Another account:

I'm with you here. Lots of swirl on the net but no one knows anything yet. They sure did seem to screw up though. Fist bump was good but they should have tackled trump again to get him out of sight.

Agree 100% I'm stunned they allowed him to stand up and fist pump the crowd, exposing his head and chest to a potential 2nd shooter....absolutely inexcusable.

Well, isn't that a coincidence?

Total silence on the local news so far this morning regarding the attempt. That should tell you all you need to know.
Only question at this point is how deep does this go? Imo
There is no way on earth the SS could be this incompetent on accident, no way at all.

Well, isn't that a coincidence?

Sorry, not trying to be obtuse. The kid appears in a commercial for a financial group for less than 1 second....what's the point you're making? Not seeing how this points to some deep state conspiracy.

You go along with that. Me, I trust nothing these days.

You go along with that. Me, I trust nothing these days.

Go along with what exactly? Not seeing how the commercial implicates him in some grander deep state conspiracy to kill the president? Just wanted to ask for clarification in case I was missing something. Sorry for asking. Thought it was an easy question.

All I said was it's a coincidence. How often do you see a kid in commercial that happened to try to kill a previous president?

More strange news, a law enforcement official climbed up the ladder and saw the shooter. He retreated, and didn’t engage ??

Then the shooter took the shots? Reported a few minutes ago on Fox News? This is beyond bizarre?
Shooter swung his gun at the officer, so why didn’t the offer duck down, get his gun out and shoot at the guy?

Or, why wasn’t he on the radio before he even started up the ladder. The thought that he was just going up to check it out first without notifying anybody just seems odd. Once up there it was really too late.

After the fog of war has started to burn off, Occam’s razor is starting to set in. The easiest explanation is that someone or some entity is behind this. That is silly, conspiracy crap that I try not to defer to but I cannot find any facts to debunk this. The only doubt I can cast is, was everyone in on this or did it only need to be someone like the two counter snipers? To say it’s incompetence is such an understatement that it almost cannot be an explanation. The failures are so comical that a one horse town police force wouldn’t let this happen let alone the freaking secret service.
I’ve never been a ra ra trump guy (with that said I would vote for him 150 times out of 100 over the alternative) but this is unraveling into some Bobby Lee Swagger type stuff in my uneducated opinion.
Gross incompetence at multiple levels and across multiple agencies. Not a set up.

Gross incompetence at multiple levels and across multiple agencies. Not a set up.
I hope in Trumps next speech he highlights this possibility that all agencies involved where incompetent and says with his election all Federal alphabet soup agencies will be sent packing do to gross incompetence. Let’s take this to its next logical conclusion asap.

I agree about incompetence but I don't agree or understand the logic of a setup. IF the Secret Service or the FBI was going to let someone shoot at Trump then why in the hell would you not choose someone who could shoot. I have hit many groundhogs at 200 plus yards with one shot not that difficult to hit a large man at 400 feet. If they were going to risk everything they would have made sure it was great sniper. This kid was the opposite of a proven marksman. I once again say even the location of the event was unacceptable for good protection. They dropped the ball on many levels but this was not an inside job or they would of hit the target.

I agree about incompetence but I don't agree or understand the logic of a setup. IF the Secret Service or the FBI was going to let someone shoot at Trump then why in the hell would you not choose someone who could shoot. I have hit many groundhogs at 200 plus yards with one shot not that difficult to hit a large man at 400 feet. If they were going to risk everything they would have made sure it was great sniper. This kid was the opposite of a proven marksman. I once again say even the location of the event was unacceptable for good protection. They dropped the ball on many levels but this was not an inside job or they would have hit the target.
Agree. Moreover, from the photos I’ve seen, it doesn’t look like the perp’s rifle had a magnified scope at all.

What’s the quote?? “Never assign to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.” Something like that…

I read that outside of the small perimeter that was secured by the secret service.......that those areas were supposed to be secured by the county sheriffs office. So, I suppose there is blame to share here. Seems tho that someone should be responsible for the overall security of the event.....and there is some obvious lack of quality here. Not sure how many county sheriffs are good at this kind of security detail?

I think the conspiracy thing is a bit of a stretch from the details now out......but incompetence by several agencies is certainly valid.....and DEI hires may also be a big factor.

Makes me wonder how many "would-be perps" are out there who's sinister plans are foiled in one way or the other? A "good" sniper is capable at 1000 yards (and far more) these days. You cannot have absolute security at all ranges.....IMO. One reason to keep events like this in-doors.

My 2 cents.