Trump Assassination attempt #1

There's not a fiber in my body that thinks this was an inside job....I agree. I am going to reserve judgement on whether or not they botched their job until everything is understood. Maybe they did. Maybe one can chalk it up to the chaos of combat, violence, whatever you want to call it, etc? The blood wasn't even dried on Trump's ear yet and all the screen detectives already had this case solved.
I'm with you here. Lots of swirl on the net but no one knows anything yet. They sure did seem to screw up though. Fist bump was good but they should have tackled trump again to get him out of sight.

Between spy balloons flying across our country, no border with Chinese fentanyl killing tons of folks, the debate performance, a pimple faced 20 year old out maneuvering the highest level of security protection we can muster…our adversaries must be shaking in their boots right now.

Between spy balloons flying across our country, no border with Chinese fentanyl killing tons of folks, the debate performance, a pimple faced 20 year old out maneuvering the highest level of security protection we can muster…our adversaries must be shaking in their boots right now.
Shaking with laughter

Watching video, reading articles, I'm not sure how you can't come to the conclusion that this was an inside job.
Ss and police had him in scope for 42 seconds and did nothing. Bystanders pointed out the shooter, no one did anything. Trump got shot, the SS first reaction is to get him back up and not completely smotther him to the ground and drag him to the car? Come on.i mean you have a potential head shot person, you don't pull them to their feet. Reagan got shot they, had him in the car in seconds. This is all a deep state attempt gone really wrong.

Crickets from the SS so far.

One wonder, Just how was this guy smart enough to pick the one spot there was no protection. How did he come up with that particular building to climb up on? I mean if you can walk around a little bit and figure out where all the agents are and aren’t That’s not good. I think, and other people have mentioned on the news reports that the Secret Service protecting Trump was the B team.

One wonder, Just how was this guy smart enough to pick the one spot there was no protection. How did he come up with that particular building to climb up on? I mean if you can walk around a little bit and figure out where all the agents are and aren’t That’s not good.
Easy when your told that is the one roof top with clear site line to the podium and the only one with no SS presence....

Is that the same 5’2”, 180 pound SS agent who couldn’t figure out when or how to secure her firearm as T was loading up in the Beast?

Am I supposed to have my gun out or holstered? And she couldn’t execute either. Instead of just reacting to what her job was, she got caught up in policy. Her brain froze and it was embarrassing to watch. I’m sure there will be lots of debriefing with all the agents.

After the fog of war has started to burn off, Occam’s razor is starting to set in. The easiest explanation is that someone or some entity is behind this. That is silly, conspiracy crap that I try not to defer to but I cannot find any facts to debunk this. The only doubt I can cast is, was everyone in on this or did it only need to be someone like the two counter snipers? To say it’s incompetence is such an understatement that it almost cannot be an explanation. The failures are so comical that a one horse town police force wouldn’t let this happen let alone the freaking secret service.
I’ve never been a ra ra trump guy (with that said I would vote for him 150 times out of 100 over the alternative) but this is unraveling into some Bobby Lee Swagger type stuff in my uneducated opinion.

Was involved in several operations involving VPs in our jurisdiction. Mike Pence was from my area. It wasn't uncommon for the SS to be in town for a week securing routes and especially the venue. They went to extraordinary lengths to protect their protectee. Local SWAT was always ready and in the truck near by, along with their own teams. Nobody would be on roof tops other than SS or other LE. From what I've always experienced this is unbelievable. It was a fairly easy area to secure, too.

Yep, that’s the million dollar question. So let’s say the advance team failed at covering all the buildings. How does it still go unnoticed by the team leader on that day. It’s like many layers of people dropped the ball. I’m not going with inside job or conspiracy theory. I’m going with some on that team just aren’t as good as they need to be. Like I said. Trump got the B team protection. Does anybody know about those sunglasses the SS uses? They look complex, I wonder if they are communication devices also. Maybe x-ray vision or something

Some goofy kid being able to do that in a “secure” area makes no sense at all.

The SS are supposed to be trained to take out any threat as soon as they see it, anyone with a rifle within 500 yards would/should have been put down on sight in seconds. What a complete debacle this was…total fail.
And there was a huge water tower close by that looked over all the rooftops, no one was scanning the area from up there?

Trump wounded fist held high while the crowd chanted USA was awesome, loved it when in office and he walked right across the North Korean border too.
Say what you want, the guy is still a great leader.

Yep, that’s the million dollar question. So let’s say the advance team failed at covering all the buildings. How does it still go unnoticed by the team leader on that day. It’s like many layers of people dropped the ball. I’m not going with inside job or conspiracy theory. I’m going with some on that team just aren’t as good as they need to be. Like I said. Trump got the B team protection. Does anybody know about those sunglasses the SS uses? They look complex, I wonder if they are communication devices also. Maybe x-ray vision or something
I think they are special sunglasses that prevent you from seeing SOMEONE ON A ROOF WITH A FRICKEN RIFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you have to watch for now is how quickly this story disappears altogether, or agents and witnesses start disappearing, or nobody else gets to tell their story about what happened that day. I don't believe for one minute there aren't at least 20 different videos from phones watching that guy crawl around on the roof. There are also probably a dozen or more independent bloggers that were there yesterday following the president around just dying to break a unique angle to this whole story. So if no new witnesses and footage come of this, you know for certain it's a job.

And there should be an independent investigation done on the incident given the FBI's obvious conflicts of interest having tried to destroy the president for the past 8 years. That could be Biden's parting shot before he's also dealt with. Let trump pick his own investigators.

,we’ve all seen the movies. All the Secret service have ear buds. They see a gun and everybody reacts. Once you hear the word GUN, Get the protected out of there. In this case it looks like they were waiting for permission to do something

More strange news, a law enforcement official climbed up the ladder and saw the shooter. He retreated, and didn’t engage ??

Then the shooter took the shots? Reported a few minutes ago on Fox News? This is beyond bizarre?

One thing mentioned from a guy pointing at the roof......was that there was a ladder up onto that roof and this same guy saw the shooter bear crawling from the ladder. Now....it would seem to me that the SS would be aware of any ladders that led to the roofs of buildings in the area adjacent to the podium. Duh! Too much does not add up to professional SS work.

Also, it seems like the SS waited for the shooter to do his thing before they acted. I would rather not think this is planned.....but things do not add up here folks.