Trump Assassination attempt #1

Tell me the difference between the US liberal left and Russia (or other communist countries) when they ....

Corrupt & steal elections (ballot harvesting, drop boxes, etc.)

Shutdown their opponents ability to protest while their side is intimidating and stoking violence

Control the media and what they report, and plant false stories on their political opponents

Attempt to jail their political opponent and their family & supporters

Encourage violence against political opponent

Not really a conspiracy person, but at some point, it's hard to ignore what is happening and just chalk it up to coincidence.

Last edited:
I want to see a close-up of the shooter after taking numerous 50 cal rounds. Should be a Trump campaign poster.

Tell me the difference between the US liberal left and Russia (or other communist countries) when they ....

Corrupt & steal elections (ballot harvesting, drop boxes, etc.)

Shutdown their opponents ability to protest while their side is intimidating and stoking violence

Control the media and what they report, and plant false stories on their political opponents

Attempt to jail their political opponent and their family & supporters

Encourage violence against political opponent

Not really a conspiracy person, but at some point, it's hard to ignore what is happening and just chalk it up to coincidence.

I compare it more to 1930's Germany how one party is controlling the MSM, government agencies and schools to promote their agenda.

I want to see a close-up of the shooter after taking numerous 50 cal rounds. Should be a Trump campaign poster.
I have a pic if you want

I compare it more to 1930's Germany how one party is controlling the MSM, government agencies and schools to promote their agenda.

You can add those to the list also. Along with attacking the court & justice system, trying to take away religious freedom, etc. They are all part of the end justifying the means.

Post it up for the world to see what happens to true evil in the U S of fucking A!!

I’m sorry for my language….but this has me pissed off!!
It’s not bad but I’m sure bill doesn’t want blood stained dead heads on his public forum.

You need to watch this: Edit - I think this has already been posted.

I don’t think it was inside job, I just think they botched their protection duties.

There's not a fiber in my body that thinks this was an inside job....I agree. I am going to reserve judgement on whether or not they botched their job until everything is understood. Maybe they did. Maybe one can chalk it up to the chaos of combat, violence, whatever you want to call it, etc? The blood wasn't even dried on Trump's ear yet and all the screen detectives already had this case solved.

Last edited:
Man, I was going to comment about the Secret Service agents and how quickly they rushed the stage and surrounded Trump while shots were still being fired completely putting their lives on the line with no regard to their personal safety.....but it sounds like half of you already have this chalked up to an insider job and the sec. service was actually complicit, so I won't make that comment else I open up a shitstorm. LOL.
Ol gal in the back deserves no Purple Heart.
GSd7uYyWgAA86iF

So I saw the interview with the guy who claimed to see the shooter crawl up the roof with a rifle. He said he was with a group of people. Why wasn't there one of them who took pis or videos of this? I bet they all just left there phones at home.
Here ya go.
337dd6f0bf7a494db620447cd3ad9fd3_md.jpg