All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trolling the Dark Side

I wonder where I have seen a similar photo before?

<=========

Update: My and Ark's posts have been deleted. I received this in my inbox from Horntagger.

You have now made every Anti Hunter day with a new photo to share on the net.

Please take it down and take it down now.

What if my family member was killed over their. Would have been as funny then.

This guy takes himself way too seriously, going to post my apology in his thread.

Edit: apology complete, look now it won't last long.

http://www.qdma.com/forums/showthread.php?p=753997&posted=1#post753997

Last edited:
Update: My and Ark's posts have been deleted. I received this in my inbox from Horntagger.

You have now made every Anti Hunter day with a new photo to share on the net.

Please take it down and take it down now.

What if my family member was killed over their. Would have been as funny then.

This guy takes himself way too seriously, going to post my apology in his thread.

Edit: apology complete, look now it won't last long.

http://www.qdma.com/forums/showthread.php?p=753997&posted=1#post753997
classic!

Haha! Nice trolling!

:cool: Word play, you've gotta love it!

He likes the masks...Horntagger mask.jpg

Thats hilarious

You guys crack me up....It's just a face mask!!!! LMAO. :D

he has a Minnesota shirt on....Could he work for the DNR? Maybe he doesn't want the Minnesota guys to recognize him!!! :D

Note: this post is all in good humor and should not be taken seriously....

He is getting dressed for the stakeholder team meetings.

question-is he a DNR employee, a complaining hunter, or a team member?

Maybe all three.

Maybe he wants to borrow my rain dance suit? He might squeeze into it? ;) th-5.jpeg

I gotta say, I laughed out loud multiple times going through this thread! I went and read it just now and couldn't figure out what you guys were talking about until further down here I saw it was scrubbed. Hilarious nonetheless. Mo, I'm shocked you didn't get some likes for your picture with the translated headers and footers.

John has his work cut out for him with this bunch lol

I gotta say, I laughed out loud multiple times going through this thread! I went and read it just now and couldn't figure out what you guys were talking about until further down here I saw it was scrubbed. Hilarious nonetheless. Mo, I'm shocked you didn't get some likes for your picture with the translated headers and footers.[/

Sorry SD, I should have screen capped the rant. Basically, Arkansas Dave told HornTagger that he looked like a terrorist in that mask, which set HT off into a thousand word essay on everything wrong with 'Murica. So I altered his photo (the one MO reposted here) and posted it in his thread. Then HT sent me a PM and I apologized publicly in his thread. However, like you said, they've scrubbed it so it doesn't flow well anymore.

Confused? You won't be after this episode of Habitat Soap.

Just did a tour at the QDMA site. Looks like lots of stuff got scrubbed. But they still have not scrubbed the chapter in Pequot Lakes MN that has never existed and does not represent anyone in the area. Wish someone would post a question on how to join that chapter? Hint.

I can't help feeling the urge to shout 'merica! when you bring that up Fog. I love that.

Cold enough for a face mask but not gloves?????????

Hey, just doing my civic duty to support my elders(I knew Foggy would at least thank me for poking them). :)

Pequot Lakes wouldn't be such a big deal if they were just temporarily down. But to my knowledge, this has gone on for over six years....ever since I got "involved" with QDMA. The P.L. club never really formed, never held a banquet or even a meeting that I am aware of. The originator listed does not live at the address or have a phone. It's completely bogus and I tried to join it for many years. Always being told to be patient. I made lots of calls to try to get involved here. Bogus deal. Disingenuous listing of a branch that never was. THEN the dark side's forum (Lindsay Thomas Jr - aka "the Weasel") BANS me for LIFE making it an issue, and won't discuss it with me. Even after I have paid their silly dues for several years. I oughtta start a class-action law suit. ;) He did say they have several other branches that were also inactive.

I should be happy and not expose this fraud? Yeah.....Riiiiight. DUH Maybe I should be grateful.....as they don't do anything for MN anyway.