Trailcam pics

I’m back to ground zero on my plans for this season. My #1 target had been killed about 1.5 miles away. They are giving an unofficial score of 211 5/8, with 22 scorable points. Last year I was guessing 170. That was likely close because he packed on more this year. Here is an early pic I had this year. Probably have more but I’ve not been to the cam now for two months. I’m broken hearted but glad it was a hunter and not a poacher who got him.
g4-IMG_0566.jpeg

Bummer to hear. Have a harvest pic? That guy had an active July to put on 211

Bummer to hear. Have a harvest pic? That guy had an active July to put on 211
The guy has pictures on his Facebook page. I’m not sure about how he would feel about me posting it. I knew some of his family years ago but I don’t know him. I was hoping it would get posted to something besides his personal page, but I looked today and couldn’t find it in the KY forum.
I’m not doubting the score. Those G2 forks are massive and it has drop tines on both sides that are pretty long.

The guy has pictures on his Facebook page. I’m not sure about how he would feel about me posting it. I knew some of his family years ago but I don’t know him. I was hoping it would get posted to something besides his personal page, but I looked today and couldn’t find it in the KY forum.
I’m not doubting the score. Those G2 forks are massive and it has drop tines on both sides that are pretty long.
I saw the pics and the score sheet. He was a giant. Sorry you didn't get him.

I saw the pics and the score sheet. He was a giant. Sorry you didn't get him.
Thanks Ben. I had 2 scrapes last year that I could see well from my blind, and he was wearing them out. He left for a while but was back home again and stayed deep into January

IMG_0237.jpeg

Last edited: