Trailcam pics

For Wisconsin, that seems very late. Hope he or she makes it!

Be some tender eating in December.

Man the deer are on the move today/ tonight. A number of new deer showed up this evening. This one will now be called "Funky". Almost looks like he busted his main beam at some point in the growing cycle. Surprised at the number that are hard horned already. I haven't seen a single deer down the road in the pens that have shed yet.

Funky 24'.jpegFunky 24' front.jpeg

Last edited:
Spanish moss? In Kansas?!
e6ba1cd2459a6c1a546d034c7e8ebb35.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three young bucks on camera I have a second older bachelor group I’ve seen in person but haven’t caught on film yet but I’ve only had the camera out a week so far. Our youth season opens Saturday so with any luck my middle boy will bag good one.
IMG_1822.jpeg

Bucks are showing a bit more neck now. Not sure if all the velvet is gone.....but it's that time. I have not seen any sparing yet....just a few stare-downs.

D80AAAD0-D431-466A-9DEF-043EC1053996.jpeg

Got my first sparring a couple days ago. These 2 been together for months. Like nuts on a dog. I don’t think that’s gonna last much longer…
d188a40940671abf00b391ec12c7cb4e.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am 50/50 velvet and couple of sparring.Better get cages on those fruit trees if you haven't go it done yet

Attachments

• swampNT-49.jpg
    swampNT-49.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 18
Where I hunt, this is a BIG rack. Every few years you may get one of camera that's larger. Low competition and lots of state land, they don't live long nor need to get big.

image_2.jpeg

Home in the suburbs, he'd be average or below. 🙄

IMG_5956.jpegLate morning back to bed, one buck didn’t fill out his one side, wouldn’t think he broke em off ?

Got a notification on my phone a while ago. I thought, FINALLY some deer on the Reveal that's been frustrating me.

Eh....nope. 😠

IMG_8450.JPG