Selsor 287 slice of heaven

He has been texting me, but has to stand on top of his truck to get service that is poor.

Suspense is still killing me!

Hopefully pics by morning...good luck

He had to wait for help, they are out looking now!

Nothing Yet!

I hope you get him !! Nothing like bloodtrailing on a nice one !!! :):cool:

So sorry to say guys. I did not find this buck. Sure I hit him high. We blood trailed him 350 yards before blood quit. Had my brother and friend lend me a hand and we searched high an low after the trail ran dry. Owned my farm 3 deer seasons and very disappointed the first buck I draw on I wound.

That sucks, but happens to the best of us.

Well, sounds like he's alive and kicking. We'd all be lying if we said it's never happened to us. Keep your head up, you never know when you might get another crack at him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear this, it's not fun but it happens to everyone. Like Daydreamer said keep your head up and keep at it.

Dang! I was wishing you good luck all day. Unfortunately i have had a couple of similar hunts over the past 25 years of bowhunting. I think it was MO that had a similar story last year and I think his buck survived.

Dang! I was wishing you good luck all day. Unfortunately i have had a couple of similar hunts over the past 25 years of bowhunting. I think it was MO that had a similar story last year and I think his buck survived.

Yep, this is a high shot! And the buck is still on this farm today!

Ouch 3.PNG

Last edited:
It's happened to all of us. Better luck next time.

Next time, you will stick another one

I was checking back all day yesterday with my fingers crossed. Sorry to hear Jordan.

As all have said, this has happened to nearly every one of us, and it will take a while to push the images to the back of our brain. Get back on the saddle and replace those images with new ones. Sorry to hear, but GOOD LUCK in the days ahead.

I only arrowed one deer in my life, I couldn't find it after combing literally every square inch of the woods the day after.

Sorry to hear that Jordan.

Bummer. Hopefully you get another crack at him

Thanks for the support guys.
Gonna let things cool down at the farm for awhile then get back after them when the next cold front comes

Darn I was hoping.

That feeling is worse than nothing for Christmas when your 7.
Don't let it get you to down.