RR Soybeans

Terrific_tom

5 year old buck +
Any one have a source for RR soybeans in Wisconsin? My NWTF chapter didn't get any soybeans this year.:(

My buddy who is a farmer has some leftover seed laying around from last year and is giving me what I need.

(You didn't say a source for you) :p

My buddy who is a farmer has some leftover seed laying around from last year and is giving me what I need.

(You didn't say a source for you) :p

And here I thought you were a nice guy.:D

Should b real easy to find. My buddy is putting in a mix of eagle forage/ ag beans. I will be monitoring those

I'm going to find room to plant 4 bags of beans in a few weeks. Likely about 4 acres scattered thru trails and openings in the woods. Then I'm going to overseed most of those areas in late July with Rye / PTT / DER and some areas with a clover mix. Probably pull my cultipacker over the over seeded areas.

Just ordered my bean plates for my new (to me) JD71 planter. Hope this thing works as planned......and that I have enough beans to stay ahead of my deer.

I suppose those beans could be planted about any time now in my zone (3). Maybe two weeks yet would be worth the wait.

I'm going to find room to plant 4 bags of beans in a few weeks. Likely about 4 acres scattered thru trails and openings in the woods. Then I'm going to overseed most of those areas in late July with Rye / PTT / DER and some areas with a clover mix. Probably pull my cultipacker over the over seeded areas.

Just ordered my bean plates for my new (to me) JD71 planter. Hope this thing works as planned......and that I have enough beans to stay ahead of my deer.

I suppose those beans could be planted about any time now in my zone (3). Maybe two weeks yet would be worth the wait.
We're putting ours in around the 22nd. Sprayed this weekend, but i'm not sure it's going to be effective. It was borderline too cool for max effectiveness. Hopefully the AMS I put in with it will help.