No water not plants

WTNUT

5 year old buck +
I posted a thread regarding keeping track of local weather trends, well scrap that one ...... This year did not follow suit and I planted earlier than normal to make things worse. We had good rain for one week, we have had essentially no rain the last 3.5 weeks. My plots look like toast. If you don't have rain, you don't have much at all. My bottom land plots are okay, but the upland plots are terrible. Stay tuned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We had new food plots timbered and cleared in July. We planted millet/turnips and got 3" of rain in August. Now it's bone dry for 3 weeks and the millet dried out after getting about 6" tall. Turnips are hanging in there but not great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need to panic...........Get the drill back out for Plan B. Rye/Oats/Peas/Radish/MRC. LC to the rescue.

We had the same issue up here in Ohio. Planted 2 plots in July and had very little rain since. Foliar fertilizer has been a plot saver for me. Sprayed every 2 weeks, and the plots aren't growing super fast but they aren't burnt out. Come opening day they should be just right!