NFL

Sorry Natty ... "womens soccer" ... a "guy named Megan" ... why does this matter or why should we care?

I tried to watch the world cup soccer match once, was supposed to be "important". It was 2 hrs and 12 minutes before someone scored ... I'd rather watch my grass grow.

because Megan is a dude...
Easily setting new records because “He is a, He” And everyone else is a she.

think of the South Park episode when Cartman dominated the special Olympic’s by lying. It’s just not right, and South Park said so. Don’t know how but that show still gets away with pointing out hypocrisy...

Cartman actually got his ass handed to him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Natty ... "womens soccer" ... a "guy named Megan" ... why does this matter or why should we care?

Sorry Tree Spud. I was just trying to be funny. Didn't think anybody was going to get triggered and take my comment all that seriously.

Here's an example of a young lady who has been in the news recently....breaking records, winning Olympics and Wold Cups, and just crushing her competition. Look how far ahead she is of some of the best runners in the world. In a sport where the difference between 1st and 2nd is often decided in hundredths of a second, she is absolutely crushing other females.

Maybe because I am the father of a very hard working, young 14 year old female athlete who works her ass off to be the best..but to me, I do care. And I personally think it does matter, though people are sure to disagree with me.

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 6.32.09 AM.png

Caster.jpg

Sorry Tree Spud. I was just trying to be funny. Didn't think anybody was going to get triggered and take my comment all that seriously.

Here's an example of a young lady who has been in the news recently....breaking records, winning Olympics and Wold Cups, and just crushing her competition. Look how far ahead she is of some of the best runners in the world. In a sport where the difference between 1st and 2nd is often decided in hundredths of a second, she is absolutely crushing other females.

Maybe because I am the father of a very hard working, young 14 year old female athlete who works her ass off to be the best..but to me, I do care. And I personally think it does matter, though people are sure to disagree with me.

View attachment 31753

View attachment 31754
Wow, I think I just hurled my breakfast.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I thought the soccer player was a female... a loudmouthed liberal, but female all the same.

The Track person is an unfair target in my opinion. Semenya is a 1 in 50,000 genetic defect. She was born and raised female but doesn't actually have any external sex organs (why they didn't identify her as a male at birth). She, he produces way more testosterone than most women but it isn't artificially raised through cheating. It's just how she/he was born. All men have some estrogen to balance testosterone levels, and all women have some testosterone to balance estrogen levels. Everybody's body finds a different balance and I suspect you would find most women's pro athletes have higher testosterone levels than average, as well as men's pro athletes do too. Should Semenya be competing as a woman? I won't pretend to know that answer but I do think the ruling was that she lower her testosterone levels before returning to competition. Not sure what become of it.

The only reason I defend her/him is that there are actually guys out there that are having surgeries and taking supplemental estrogen to get to compete against women. Those are the true cheats against females, the scum who want to take advantage and be dominant when it isn't right. If we are to cast a shadow I would like to make sure it's on people who earned it through cheating and deception.

Natty...wasn't triggered, just not a lot of tolerance for whinny, woke, lecturing over paid athletes. And yes i got the humor :emoji_wink:

If your daughter works hard at her selected sport, and you support that, hots off to both of you.

The fact that a soccer phenom like Megan helps discourage viewership tells all. People don't want to be lectured to, on anything. Of course she'll call the fans who are leaving homophobes and sexist, when it has nothing to do with that. Just get out of our face! She's filled with hate because she chose a job where apparently you don't make a ton of money. Women's soccer doesn't bring in the billions like men's does, but she still thinks players must have equal pay. Or something along those lines. Team owners are supposed to pony up out of the goodness of their hearts. Regarding Semenya, is that condition really as common as 1 in 50,000? I agree that's more of a complicated issue. She definitely isn't a flat out cheat like the trannies are doing to women's sports. Just bad luck if you have to run against her in the 100 yard dash. Bet she could drag a deer outta the woods.

Just to be clear...a human cannot change their gender. Gender is defined by the chromosomes you were born with. Ain't no such thing as a transsexual.
You are just a guy in a dress.
Sorry for the dose of reality.

If Semenya is biologically a male, then that's that. I guess I forgot some of the details. Not something I keep at the forefront of my mind, haha.

Natty...wasn't triggered, just not a lot of tolerance for whinny, woke, lecturing over paid athletes. And yes i got the humor :emoji_wink:

If your daughter works hard at her selected sport, and you support that, hots off to both of you.

I didn't realize my comment was whiny and woke and lecturing? I don't think there's a person who knows me who would consider me woke. Or whiny. But whatever. Glad you got the humor.

I'm into Track and Field, and also genetics. Semenya's genetics and resulting characteristics are an anonymity that is known as intersex (46XY or 46XX). I found the case interesting because there is mix of defining characteristics; born with no junk, doctors assigned female on the birth certificate, and lived as a female with no issues until puberty. Semenya was offered the chance to compete if he/she took estrogen to lower her testosterone levels to something more along the lines of normal women, I believe this was refused. I believe the governing powers since ruled that females are not defined by genetics, but by hormone levels.

It is also suspected that all 3 of the Olympic medalists 2016 (women's 800m) are intersex. They look female so there hasn't been a debate about them. This is all going from memory when I read this a few years ago so some things may have been resolved or changed. Not that I'm advocating that Semenya is completely male or female as I truly don't know. I just don't think this is a good example of the new trend of transexual men competing as women... it's completely different in my opinion.

I was scanning down this thread skimming seeing if anything interested me and looked at that photo of Meagan and said who is that guy? Then I read the thread.

LOL

Hey NFL, what happened to helping build bridges? Rather, you’re honoring a criminal that nearly killed a police officer and pointed a gun at his head. It's not "Woke." It has nothing to do with social justice. It's 100% disgraceful and disturbing.

Here is the real story ➡️ https://www.wtxl.com/news/local-new...ed-jamee-johnson-was-justified-in-his-actions

Bodycam footage ➡️

https://www.wctv.tv/2020/09/14/nfl-...0su2G40vRbO0tSs7lqcj77Bnd6zk2OM60yLsVziwxYBZM

Not that I'm advocating that Semenya is completely male or female as I truly don't know. I just don't think this is a good example of the new trend of transexual men competing as women... it's completely different in my opinion.

Totally agree. I brought it up as an example of the increasingly blurred lines of what exactly is a female athlete? It's a fascinating case. Is it hormones? Two XX chromosomes? Testosterone levels? In Semenya's case, the world cup governing body determined that she was ineligible to compete as a female...even though born a female...unless she took testosterone lowering drugs. So, at least at the highest level of track and field, having too much testosterone is considered an unfair advantage. Lance Armstrong lost all 7 Tour de France titles for blood doping and elevated testosterone levels...and almost every guy who finished 2nd to him during those 7 wins was caught cheating as well.

I don't truly think Rapinoe is a guy. I do question how many elite female athletes are juicing with hormones. The now retired Abby Wambach...walked, talked, and played like a guy. She made other elite females she played against look like 11 year old JV players. Females who take testosterone become muscular, square, their voices deepen, they lose their chests, etc. Watching the World Cup last summer and you begin to see these similar characteristics in many, many of the most elite female soccer players on each team. As an athlete myself, and a Biology teacher, and the father of a young female athlete, I am mostly just curious as to why?

All I know is the Browns won. And that happens almost as often as me killing a buck (which is never) so I'm gonna take this win and enjoy it.

All I know is the Browns won. And that happens almost as often as me killing a buck (which is never) so I'm gonna take this win and enjoy it.
I don't have a clue who the Viqueens played or if they won or lost.

Same with me and the Bears. Even up to last year I'd make a passing comment to my folks if the Bears had won or not. Absolutely do not care anymore.

On the way to work this morning they said that the NFL has decided to let fans start coming back to games...The Dallas Cowboys are losing $77M per game because of it...I hope the whole industry just goes bankrupt...Defund them.

Just to be clear...a human cannot change their gender. Gender is defined by the chromosomes you were born with. Ain't no such thing as a transsexual.
You are just a guy in a dress.
Sorry for the dose of reality.

That’s considered a hateful, regressive, unwoke lie by many lefties, college professors and their prey (“students”) that think there are 70 genders and counting, and they are all fluid. I wish I was kidding, but it’s out there, and our kids are being taught this in gender study “courses”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's entertainment. If you don't like it, you're entitled to go elsewhere. But if only watch, listen to, interact with those who agree with me morally or philoscophically or politically, I'd be a lonely man.

Kinda like watching hunting shows on TV. I know it's not realistic, but I like seeing big deer get shot. No deeper than that. I enjoy it, then when it's over, i move on. There are hills to die on, and if you feel the NFL is one, go for it. I don't.