NFL

BuckSutherland

5 year old buck +
I haven't hardly missed a game in 40 years. I wont be watch for the foreseeable future. The hell with these thugs. Plan on going golfing this Sunday (maybe twice) and listening to some classic country music instead. Not gonna be allowed on the TV in my house. Last thing I need is to be educated on equality by some asshole like Patrick Mahomes and his $500 million contract. F them. My friends all tell me the same.

I have turned it off about 4 years ago, and I honestly am happier that I freed up a spare day on the weekend. I use to not do much at all on Sundays because of football, now it is like a free day to do what ever I want, especially bow hunt. I was a season ticket holder for many years, and after they started taking a knee, and showing it on tv, I have not even turned on a game on tv since. It took about a year and I even stopped following them online, and watching scores. I couldnt tell you anything about any pro sports team anymore, and I am much happier about it. If you watch, or even click on their website, they are getting money to support their cause, and I refuse to help them back thugs, and, desrespect our country!

I have quit it all too. I used to click on football websites 10-12 times per day. Havent clicked on them in many months. Stopped listening to KFAN. ESPN is not allowed on my TV. I would sure love to get out and chase some fall walleyes this year or maybe even hit up Mille Lac in my brothers boat for a day. I have never bow hunted, but I am thinking about it.

If you cant tell from my screen name I am a huge university of Georgia football fan. Like I have an issue! Been to games all over and spent ridiculous money following them...well I’ve got one foot out the door. Between the social justice messages been crammed down our throats, the players posting “if you support Trump, don’t support us” on Twitter and the asinine covid restrictions on the schedule and fan attendance I’m phasing out. Plus it gives me more time to hunt and fish. Gonna be a weird feeling.

I LOVED playing football. I trained for it year round. Lifting weights, running sprints, and heavy cardio. My body is nearly shot because of it.

I have watched less than 10 college or pro games (including Super Bowls) in the past 20 years. May never watch another game again because of all this crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a diehard Steeler fan since 1971 when Bradshaw first put on the black&gold, our whole family are Steelers fans went to games all the time. When Kaepernick started his crap it all started going downhill, two years ago when the Steelers stayed in the locker room during the anthem that was it for me...haven't watched them since.

I'll watch college football if it is on and HS football here locally, I could care less what the NFL and it's multimillion dollar players do. All pro sports athletes anymore are a bunch of premadonna political hacks that make too much money for what they do and won’t shut up and just play, screw them.

To top it off I hear they are pushing for Kapernick to be inducted into the hall of fame. There will be blowback from a bunch of past players on that one!

Our fantasy football draft used to be my 2nd favorite day of the year, behind the gun opener. Lotta prep, studying teams and players. Friends would come in from various states. My brother and I ended the league about 8 or 9 years ago. It was dawning on me what a massive waste of time it was. All the political and race crap it's turned into has reaffirmed the good decision. NBA is equally as dead to me, 100%. Hunting and fishing it is.

Sports ALWAYS took a huge back seat to hunting for me, even as a teenager. My buddies would always talk about college football, and I would do my best to follow along, but bowhunting trumps all. I’d normally catch some NFL games, but haven’t done that in a while, but still keep up with scores. Not going to even do that this year. I prefer world football anyway.

Reactions: Tap
If they keep this up my Sunday hunting and fishing is gonna get a whole lot more crowded out there based on some responses here. For years I've been telling folks I love when the Packers do well during the season, makes my huntn and fishn so much easier without the crowds. Never much cared for the pro sports and I was definitely in the minority at work since our office is only a couple of miles from Lambeau Field. Come on guys, convince your friends to hang in there for me!

I am not sure how much longer I can deal with the incessant whining on this site. All that seems to be discussed now is politics, Covid-19, and the stock market. I do miss those true habitat discussions.

I am not sure how much longer I can deal with the incessant whining on this site. All that seems to be discussed now is politics, Covid-19, and the stock market. I do miss those true habitat discussions.

Give it two weeks.

I played football in high school, college, and coached high school football for 10 years. Three of my sons were on the team, and we went to State--it was magical! Right now, I have very little desire to watch the NFL or even college. They have just ruined the sport. I am very bummed at the behavior of these athletes. I think they "think" many are on the same page, and I don't personally know of anyone that is.

The Rock bought XFL. Maybe 3rd time will be the charm. Poor Vince just didn't have the luck of good timing. With the NFL throwing 80% of their fan base overboard, perhaps it'll get some traction now.

Something will take it's place. BLM cannot kill all of America, only the weak and corrupt. It's probably for the better. The demand to be entertained is still there.

I love you guys.
This will be my 4th year of not having watched a single play of an NFL game.
I dont miss WATCHING it at all. What I do miss is sanity. The left has gone absolutely nuts and they want to drag everything and everyone down into the hell they created right along with them.
They live in the greatest country that God has ever created...and they want to wreck it?? Lord save us from these idiots.

Go to Bowsite and discus the virtues of gly praying methods and herbicide resistance...