NFL

9b1cd685033c299e1c68d97d4756d1ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaaa.. I have dropped most of the hunting sites on my social media because of the constant bickering of topics like this. I try to stay open minded and keep the mentality that the best tool to harvest a deer is the legal one each person is most comfortable with and harvests the animal quickly. I wasn't a fan of crossbows even after using one, that was 10 years ago. Today my shoulder pops and cracks rather loudly when I draw my compound, I had to drop from 70 lbs to 55 lbs due to injuries with my back and shoulder. I still struggle to draw when awkward or sitting shots come into play. 2 years ago had to watch a tall 9 point walk at 25 yards because I held so long on a doe earlier that morning, when he walked in I tried to draw and couldn't get the bow back :emoji_eyes:
I am only 48 but it has been a rough 30 years of work and just don't have the body I had not to long ago, I have accepted that and work around it. The crossbow puts me back in the game with confidence, awkward as they are to carry and hunt with they are accurate and fast... but loud! I don't care what people hunt with but many people do, someday those people will be in my shoes and see things differently. Until then I leave this link with a comment like "if he can hit a cheesit at 100 yards with a compound with no arms, so can anyone else"

Great video, if you haven't seen it before it's worth watching.

1600172531799.png
Maybe take her along?

From Breitbart - "The NFL’s first primetime offering for Week 1, NBC’s Sunday Night Football, a game which also saw large social justice demonstrations, suffered a huge ratings crash of nearly 30 percent."

The overall weekend ratings dropped by 28%. No paying fans in the stands, drop in ad revenue, and a bunch of overpaid employees that are damaging your brand ... not sure how long the owners will accept this situation. They are all smart business people and understand $$/bottom line more than Xs & Os.

It spreads to other sports as well. There's a guy named Megan Rapinoe who plays for the US Women's National soccer team. A Kapernick wannabe...he began kneeling for the National Anthem and acting like a SJW blowhard every chance he got. Last Women's World Cup ratings were down and long time fans actually began rooting against the US National Women's Team. There were other reasons too. But Rapinoe...man, that dude set the women's team and women's soccer back 10 years.

Is there not a puke emoji?

:emoji_poop: is that close enough?

That'll have to doo doo.

From Breitbart - "The NFL’s first primetime offering for Week 1, NBC’s Sunday Night Football, a game which also saw large social justice demonstrations, suffered a huge ratings crash of nearly 30 percent."

The game with that semi pro team from dallas?

bill

It’s not just the NFL either. I expected it from the NBA but was disappointed when the MLB caved to the mob. In past years I caught every Brewers game I could on TV, but with the BLM terrorist logo placed on the mounds opening weekend and then the Brewers refusing to take the field in honor of a rapist with a knife I had enough. Haven’t watched an MLB game since.

It spreads to other sports as well. There's a guy named Megan Rapinoe who plays for the US Women's National soccer team. A Kapernick wannabe...he began kneeling for the National Anthem and acting like a SJW blowhard every chance he got. Last Women's World Cup ratings were down and long time fans actually began rooting against the US National Women's Team. There were other reasons too. But Rapinoe...man, that dude set the women's team and women's soccer back 10 years.
I see what you did there.

Protesters always said it isn't disrespectful to the military. It is though, plain and simple. Don't spit on me from the upper deck and tell me it's raining. If it's worth doing then own it, but don't lie to me and think I'll respect you for it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
That is because they never stopped to ask any veterans. I know a few that have stopped watching the NFL from last year when this shit started. I am done with all of them.

Sorry Natty ... "womens soccer" ... a "guy named Megan" ... why does this matter or why should we care?

I tried to watch the world cup soccer match once, was supposed to be "important". It was 2 hrs and 12 minutes before someone scored ... I'd rather watch my grass grow.

Sorry Natty ... "womens soccer" ... a "guy named Megan" ... why does this matter or why should we care?

I tried to watch the world cup soccer match once, was supposed to be "important". It was 2 hrs and 12 minutes before someone scored ... I'd rather watch my grass grow.

because Megan is a dude...
Easily setting new records because “He is a, He” And everyone else is a she.

think of the South Park episode when Cartman dominated the special Olympic’s by lying. It’s just not right, and South Park said so. Don’t know how but that show still gets away with pointing out hypocrisy...