NFL

"listening to some classic country music"
Great idea Buck!
Those of us who can skin a buck and run a trotline need to stick together.
I always wonder how a guy in the south had a friend in NYC, where did they meet? On a habitat site?
I put my money where my mouth is. I called this week and cancelled Sunday Ticket and my sports package. I don’t even get regular ESPN. Done being lectured by guys in gated communities how I am racist. Meanwhile I am out $600 for door knobs and a new ignition and keys for my truck because some gang banger broke into my truck and stole my spare keys. Bet that doesn’t happen in Lebrons hood.

I always wonder how a guy in the south had a friend in NYC, where did they meet? On a habitat site?
I put my money where my mouth is. I called this week and cancelled Sunday Ticket and my sports package. I don’t even get regular ESPN. Done being lectured by guys in gated communities how I am racist. Meanwhile I am out $600 for door knobs and a new ignition and keys for my truck because some gang banger broke into my truck and stole my spare keys. Bet that doesn’t happen in Lebrons hood.
AT&T has been trying to unload DirectTV. They bought it for $50 billion a while back, and the heads are thinking it might be worth $20 billion today.

I used to live for football. Played through college at the Div 3 level. Watched every NFL and college game I could. Even worked as a valet, parking cars at Walter Payton's bar back in the day. Met all of the Bears players of the late 80's and early 90's. This crap today would not have went over well with those guys.

I haven't watched any pro sports in a couple of years now. I lost interest when guys started holding out or forcing trades cuz $20 million a year wasn't enough. Don't think I'll ever start again.

Go to Bowsite and discus the virtues of gly praying methods and herbicide resistance...

Go to Bowsite and state a crossbow is as challenging as a trad bow ... you can step out 6 posts later and watch them devour themselves ... they will never know you were there.

Go to Bowsite and discus the virtues of gly praying methods and herbicide resistance...

Go to Bowsite and state a crossbow is as challenging as a trad bow ... you can step out 6 posts later and watch them devour themselves ... they will never know you were there.
Total meltdowns even if you compare a crossbow to a compound. AT is a lot the same.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I watched most of the 1st half. Pretty entertaining.

Not gonna watch anymore

I watched most of the 1st half. Pretty entertaining.

Did you kneel at home? Saw the Texans stayed in the locker room during the national anthem. They represent Texas? I bet their fans are super pissed.

You mean “the people formerly known as Texan fans”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, I unpatriotically missed the national anthem while putting my daughter to bed. But I did kneel down on her bed while giving her a kiss. Don't hold it against me.

.......kinda like us with tubes v cages?

bill

Did you kneel at home? Saw the Texans stayed in the locker room during the national anthem. They represent Texas? I bet their fans are super pissed.

They do not represent us..........nor does the semi pro team in dallas......

bill

.......kinda like us with tubes v cages?

bill

No, this place is pretty calm compared to some of the raging flame throwers over there. Whenever a thread count went over a 100 it was usually an argument starting to get out of control. Haven't spent much time there in a while, but a while back locking threads was a weekly occurrence.

I don't roam those parts. More of a "small town" guy. As far as I recall, the only threads getting into politics or current events are this one, coronavirus, stock market, news outlets, and social media. The rest are on point, as the kids like to say. Plenty of good habitat, land, or hunting info here, either current or via search. I'll add a link to a pollinator article I read yesterday, to stay focused.

wD4zzJ8.jpg

No question that Bowsite does love to eat their own. I chuckled at the Gly resistance thread and how it went on and on. And yes, just type the word crossbow and watch all hell break loose. The WI board is by far the worst there.