NFL

It's entertainment. If you don't like it, you're entitled to go elsewhere. But if only watch, listen to, interact with those who agree with me morally or philoscophically or politically, I'd be a lonely man.

Kinda like watching hunting shows on TV. I know it's not realistic, but I like seeing big deer get shot. No deeper than that. I enjoy it, then when it's over, i move on. There are hills to die on, and if you feel the NFL is one, go for it. I don't.
Watching them is supporting what a LOT of these players stand for. It is no different that being a christian and voting democrat.

Watching them is supporting what a LOT of these players stand for. It is no different that being a christian and voting democrat.
I see what you're saying, but don't think for a second the republicans running things are "noble" and "Christlike". They're just as corrupt.

Also, not sure what music you listen to, but even if it's stuff from the 70s, you're supporting some pretty whacked out folks. I love Eric Church's music, but he's gone off the left side recently. Your american car isn't really made here. Your furniture and probably most of your kitchen appliances are made elsewhere...

I'm saying, you're not going to "only do business with those you approve of"

Heck, most of the Christian people in the spotlight are just as hypocritcal and messed up as those who don't claim to believe.

And for the record, I say that as a Christian, who wants to be the best I can be, but still fails all the time. Not as a Christian hater.

I do agree with you tho, I don't see how a Christian can cast a vote for the party that celebrates killing unborn babies.

They celebrate it?

Sorta like those Gender reveal things,.. with the booms and colors ?

Anyone who is against something but still supports the very thing they are against is the problem.

Anyone who is against something but still supports the very thing they are against is the problem.

You either aren't looking at all the things you support, or are being hypocritcal.

Managment at just about any TV station you tune into, website you visit, computer you buy, etc supports agendas I'd be willing to bet you don't agree with. If you don't wanna watch sports, I don't care. I think they're living in a fantasy world as well. But they're entertainers to me. Not moral mentors. Hope you don't have any apple products, or a facebook/twitter/instagram account, because you'd just be supporting things youre against.

Of all things on the list above---I do have an iphone for business. No social accounts. Guess i'll stick to my original comment.

People will support a good product. These overpaid children are not a good product. Entertainment is a stretch but we all have our opinions.

Of all things on the list above---I do have an iphone for business. No social accounts. Guess i'll stick to my original comment.
that you're part of the problem? I mean, you're supporting apple, which is historically wildly liberal, helps w/ the LGBTQRESPT90210 agenda, I'm just saying. Don't go on CNN.com or yahoo.com or youtube.com or amazon or patronize any of their sponsors...

I digress.

ST Fanatic, It's in the eye of the beholder. I'm entertained by baseball and football... the NBA, couldn't care less. but that's me and what I enjoy...

It's entertainment. If you don't like it, you're entitled to go elsewhere. But if only watch, listen to, interact with those who agree with me morally or philoscophically or politically, I'd be a lonely man.

Kinda like watching hunting shows on TV. I know it's not realistic, but I like seeing big deer get shot. No deeper than that. I enjoy it, then when it's over, i move on. There are hills to die on, and if you feel the NFL is one, go for it. I don't.

You are incorrect. When the league allows criminals and anti-police/anti-government people the airtime they are getting it magnifies the problem. It makes the crazies that idolize these athletes think that lawlessness and anti-american ways are the new norm. NFL was the only sport I enjoyed watching, but I'm through. I would like to see the true pro-America players have the courage to speak out more. The owners will eventually come around, right before bankruptcy.

Just to be clear...a human cannot change their gender. Gender is defined by the chromosomes you were born with. Ain't no such thing as a transsexual.
You are just a guy in a dress.
Sorry for the dose of reality.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Perfect!

They are also pushing their agenda onto your children, are you ok with what they are preaching to your kids, and their entire fan base?

They are also pushing their agenda onto your children, are you ok with what they are preaching to your kids, and their entire fan base?
I'm not.
But I'm not that concerned about it, because whether I watch or not, they're gonna continue.

I'm actively involved in my kids lives and am doing my best to try to raise kids that can stand on their own, in a world that will never be what I want it to be.
If I get to the point where my kids are taking their pointers from Lebron James and these NFL'ers, I've failed. And I don't plan on letting it get there.

We're moving towards the same goal here, I was just pointing out the hypocricy of "if you support it you're part of the family" then having an Iphone, shopping on Amazon, etc... You're not going to be 100% free of that. So don't get on a high horse.

No matter who is in power in congress or in the white house, you still have an obligation to take care of what you can control. I can control a very small circle around me, compared to some. But that's what I'm going to worry about. The rest is just a reason to get your blood pressure up and be miserable.

I am agreeing with you that they're spoiled out of touch kids. I agree with you that the BLM movement does not have pure intentions, nor is it grounded in fact. It's wrapped up in emotion. But the media pumps it and people get worked up about it. Same with the Coronavirus thread here this year. People were convinced we were all going to die from it.

I live in the world. I try not to be all about it. Discerning the facts from the agendas is hard, but is a vital skill today.

Just my 2 cents. And there are different ways to look at it and get where we're going. We're on the same team here. Lets not lose sight of that.

We're on the same team here.
That certainly doesn't seem to represent the last bunch of posts. It's pretty cool to say that after torching the opposition though. Well done

Pretty good bite going on the river behind my house. Have caught several in the low 20s the last two days. Kept 2 yesterday and let all the rest go. Took my nephew out this evening. Its five minutes downstream from my back door to paddle to my spot. 1//16-1/8oz jigs and 3" ripple shad has been doing most of the work. Getting some decent northerns too. River is very shallow for the first time in several years. I'm sure the Vikings still suck. Its been more fun not watching them.

IMG_0193[1].JPGIMG_0198[1].JPGIMG_0223[1].JPG

I've loved some of the recent commentary regarding NFL ratings. Apparently the league says it has nothing to do about the protests, and even said that some people are tuning in to watch the protest. LOL, not in my neck of the woods...