New site design - issues and opportunities

I'd like a bigger type size as a standard. I can hardly read the text posted.

What I am reading here looks like 6 or 8 point. I'd like 12 point or so.

EDIT: After thinking about this^ I made some efforts to change my point size to readable. It's good now. o_OThis macbook air and its operating system has taken me some time to get used to. :)

Last edited:
I like the firearms discussion idea for a topic. I also think the "buy/sell/trade" in the "equipment section is a misnomer. I don't think we discuss sales of these items so much....but rather about buying or techy questions about them.

Maybe the title of this section could be "Equipment"......and then include a firearms topic? The "small equipment" could be changed to "gear". I like posting and reading about ATV's, Tractors, Guns, and Gear (I think it's in my DNA).

Ok everyone, a few significant changes. Do to 'unpopular' opinion that the exclamation points were confusing, I made it say "NEW" instead, seems clear enough right? Also, fixed the log in form for mobile, as well as made sure that the "What's New shows up for everyone in the top menu. Can everyone confirm these changes?

Ok everyone, a few significant changes. Do to 'unpopular' opinion that the exclamation points were confusing, I made it say "NEW" instead, seems clear enough right? Also, fixed the log in form for mobile, as well as made sure that the "What's New shows up for everyone in the top menu. Can everyone confirm these changes?
Yep I see them.