Must have tractor attachments

You need to flip flop them around. Snow blower on the front, blade on the back.

I wish I could. I don't have a mid-PTO on this rig. Next tractor for sure is going to have that...and a heated cab so I can plow snow in my shorts and Hawaiian shirt!

So with my first summer with the new tractor, my favorite attachment is by far the loader with the grapple. I am not sure how anyone would do firewood without one.

I guess the quick attach hitch would have to be my next favorite attachment that makes my life easier. I have a couple attachments that won’t fit on the quick hitch, and it sucks.

When I ordered the tractor I was planning on getting a weight box for the back for counter weight for the loader, but decided to just buy a big heavy rear attachment that serves a purpose as well, I bought the box blade, I use it all the time for weight on the back, and it also works good for keeping my driveway smooth.

My next attachments I will buy will be a post hole digger, a tiller, and maybe a front snowblower. But then I will need to convince my wife we need another shed to store the attachments in.

I sure am glad I bought the tractor, rather then a skid loader. Even though I have ran skid loaders for many years, and farmed, I couldn’t decide what I wanted on my hunting land, that I moved to now.

So with my first summer with the new tractor, my favorite attachment is by far the loader with the grapple. I am not sure how anyone would do firewood without one.

I guess the quick attach hitch would have to be my next favorite attachment that makes my life easier. I have a couple attachments that won’t fit on the quick hitch, and it sucks.

When I ordered the tractor I was planning on getting a weight box for the back for counter weight for the loader, but decided to just buy a big heavy rear attachment that serves a purpose as well, I bought the box blade, I use it all the time for weight on the back, and it also works good for keeping my driveway smooth.

My next attachments I will buy will be a post hole digger, a tiller, and maybe a front snowblower. But then I will need to convince my wife we need another shed to store the attachments in.

I sure am glad I bought the tractor, rather then a skid loader. Even though I have ran skid loaders for many years, and farmed, I couldn’t decide what I wanted on my hunting land, that I moved to now.
At one time I tried to like a quick hitch....but soon I saw the limitations to fit many attachments. Instead.....buy a set of PAT'S EZ Hitch for less money and attach to almost every implement made. The PAT"s has similar couplers....but they are not contained in a frame. Instead you mount them to your existing lower links. I'd say to invest in a hydraulic top link with the money you save over a quick hitch.....but it's not absolutely needed. I like my hydraulic top link as it's so easy to connect and to instantly adjust the implements. Big time savers.

I've owned a post hole digger for many years. I had some holes to drill and it worked great. Have not used it in 5 years now. I would rent one rather than buy one if you have limited uses for such things. Still good used implements hold their value and are easy to sell when your done with 'em.

EDIT: I subscribe to Tractor Mike on you tube. He has some good, solid advice on such stuff and is interesting to see. Here is one on the PATS as said above.

Last edited:
I looked into them when I bought the tractor, but went with a regular one instead.

One other thought, I want to make a carry-all for the back of the tractor, I am planning on making one this winter. I burn firewood, and it would be handy to have a larger box on the back to haul wood, and tools.