Must have gadgets and junk.

Bill

Administrator
You’ve gotta be kidding me.
$35 for a friggin flag holder.

Sorry I’m bored at the airport :)

The market will decide if it is stupid or not. Or maybe it will just decide what people are stupid enough to buy it. I'm also board, at work listening to a machine cut hundreds of letters on a rubber stencil. When it's done ill push a couple of buttons and do it again. At least it's just for one job and not a daily event.

Come on Bill - you have been around the block enough to know folks will market, sell and even buy a lot of dumb stuff! Remember the roll-out food plot? Or the rear-view mirror for your tree stand? Heck I even saw deer poop in a bag once!

Cornholer...'nuff said!

Don’t forget your scentballz on that next outing either.
And here for years I've been trying to mask the scent of mine as much as possible prior to hunts. Talk about a product that just BEGS for inappropriate jr. high level advertising slogans... lol!

I always got a kick out of that rear view mirror you attached to the tree hanging in front of you so you could see the deer sneaking up behind you.

Like J-bird in post #4, - I've seen bags of deer poop on racks selling for $4.99 to $8.99. Judging from what I see on the ground, our food plots at camp are worth around a $$$million!!!

Wasn't it P.T. Barnum who said, "There's a sucker born every minute." ??

Come on Bill - I think you should stock up on 1/2 dozen or so of those scent-drip "flag sticks" !!! :emoji_astonished:

All of these comments are so valid and appropriate. I have two huge shortcomings when it comes to this “crap”: 1. I just can’t find it in me to market and sell something that I know, or at least think, is a joke and, waste of time, or piece of junk; and 2. I really give people way too much credit and think “know one is stupid enough to buy that”.

Well maybe those are only shortcomings with regard to business, but actually admirable personable traits. As for the flag pole holder I find it interesting that the ad was an animation. Could they not find a live wild buck to rub on that licking branch ha ha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Must have gadget:

20181107_070403.jpg

20181107_070417.jpg

Redoing the house an came across these, going in the shop when done.
These babies can push some light, abought blind a guy when u drive past looking in the front window at night . Ha

Last edited:
Walmart is selling apple flavored corn at twice the price of regular corn flavored. Lol

shocked there hasn't been more products in the battery powered heated clothing for hunters. I know my buddy has a "milwaukee??" jacket that is heated. He loves it. He said.. if anything almost too warm. At least I have never seen a scentlok battery powered heated jacket, pants or bibs.

shocked there hasn't been more products in the battery powered heated clothing for hunters. I know my buddy has a "milwaukee??" jacket that is heated. He loves it. He said.. if anything almost too warm. At least I have never seen a scentlok battery powered heated jacket, pants or bibs.

I have one of those Milwaukee heated jackets. And two batteries. It's the ticket under a heavier jacket. Your friend is right, on high it almost burns you.

A friend of mine has one as well, he loves it. He is usually always cold, and now he can be outside without complaining right away. Myself, I am normally warm body. I would cook with one of them on.

surprised these things never really took off. For as many handwarmers that people buy and all the tree huggers. you would think a reusable handwarmer would be the ticket, but people are probably too focused on straws.
https://hotsnapz.com/

surprised these things never really took off. For as many handwarmers that people buy and all the tree huggers. you would think a reusable handwarmer would be the ticket, but people are probably too focused on straws.
https://hotsnapz.com/

I had some of them. They worked decent. But you dont always have a place to boil water to reset them to be used.

How long did they work out hunting/outdoors?

The best marketing con I remember was the "Pet Rock".pet_rock.jpg.638x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg