Can openers

b116757

5 year old buck +
Guys what can open are you all using we have several of the swing- a-way can openers they are all pretty much junk. I need a manual can opener one capable of actually opening a can would be great. I’m seriously considering a Edlund commercial opener like a U-12 if I can’t find a decent hand held opener but I’m not crazy about giving up the counter space to a commercial unit. My middle boy has gone to using a P-38 instead of fighting with our current crop of two or three swing-a-way openers. The thing that kills me is I believe my mother may very well be still using the swing-a-way we had as kids their quality seems to be nonexistent at this point or perhaps my memories of opening a can with that opener a steeped in nostalgia and they never did work well??

Guys what can open are you all using we have several of the swing- a-way can openers they are all pretty much junk. I need a manual can opener one capable of actually opening a can would be great. I’m seriously considering a Edlund commercial opener like a U-12 if I can’t find a decent hand held opener but I’m not crazy about giving up the counter space to a commercial unit. My middle boy has gone to using a P-38 instead of fighting with our current crop of two or three swing-a-way openers. The thing that kills me is I believe my mother may very well be still using the swing-a-way we had as kids their quality seems to be nonexistent at this point or perhaps my memories of opening a can with that opener a steeped in nostalgia and they never did work well??
You wouldn't want my advice, the only thing mine seems to open is a can of worms..

You can thank me later!

I’m a big fan of the safe cut models. Many brands to choose from.

I like the ones where the knob on the handle folds flat. When I looked for the link, I only saw that model in the 2-pack. If you have more than one kitchen, you're going to want 2 anyway!