Must have gadgets and junk.

Going thru my pack before the opener tomorrow. Trying to make it a little lighter. Here's the "Original Cough Silencer". Let's just say, it's available for use to the highest bidder.

20181115_173054.jpg

Going thru my pack before the opener tomorrow. Trying to make it a little lighter. Here's the "Original Cough Silencer". Let's just say, it's available for use to the highest bidder.

View attachment 21554
If that think works I would be all in. Last two years I have had a nasty cough that has lasted all through the first two weeks of November and my vacation. Something I have found out coughing doesn't spook deer as bad as I would have thought.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If that think works I would be all in. Last two years I have had a nasty cough that has lasted all through the first two weeks of November and my vacation. Something I have found out coughing doesn't spook deer as bad as I would have thought.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Especially in cattle county. Cows are always making a cough noise.

The cough silencer doesn't work. I gave it to my dad and then he regifted it to me.

Here's my next gimic I picked up on Thursday that I thought would for sure guarantee me a booner this weekend. Looking like all hype. (Would be for celebration purposes only)

Attachments

• Resized_20181115_091713.jpeg
    Resized_20181115_091713.jpeg
    982.4 KB · Views: 12