Missouri Rifle Opener This Weekend!

M

MoBuckChaser

I will bow hunt the next 3 days and then pick up the ott 6 and try and get it done with that the next 9 days. I have my baby girl coming down to hunt with me for 4 days! It should be a lot of fun! Anyone else hunting the opener?

B

bat man

I could say I am hunting your mn place but have a feeling you may not care

M

MoBuckChaser

I could say I am hunting your mn place but have a feeling you may not care

Nope, don't care!

N

non-pro-archer

I'll be out the first 4 days then it's back to work. Work gets in the way of everything

N

non-pro-archer

You guys with MN farms have it pretty bad.

M

MoBuckChaser

Up to 3" of snow coming on sat the opener in Northern Missouri. Some big boys will get killed in the area if that happens!

scott44

5 year old buck +
Up to 3" of snow coming on sat the opener in Northern Missouri. Some big boys will get killed in the area if that happens!
Good luck MO!

N

non-pro-archer

I've seen more bucks moving today. This has been the best morning of the past week. Hopefully the snow will really get them moving

M

MoBuckChaser

I saw none this morning. I had 2 buddies over to hunt last night and they seen 7 bucks total. Only a couple in 130's in range close enough to shoot. They were sure moving yesterday, but dead here today so far.

tooln

5 year old buck +
Good luck to all.

N

non-pro-archer

Good luck to all the Missouri hunter in the morning and be safe. Looking like we're gonna get a couple inches of snow

M

MoBuckChaser

Good luck to all the Missouri hunter in the morning and be safe. Looking like we're gonna get a couple inches of snow

Good luck to you as well. Where is Miller County?

Bill

Administrator
Having my last cup of jo now before heading out. Good luck all!

N

non-pro-archer

Good luck to you as well. Where is Miller County?
Lake of the ozarks about an hour or so south of Jefferson city

M

MoBuckChaser

Very slow here this morning. We saw 13 deer, only 3 bucks. Biggest was 100" Not many shots in the area also.

N

non-pro-archer

I counted 138 shots by 9:30...a couple were way before shooting light

Turkey Creek

5 year old buck +
Nebraska rifle season opened this morning as well. Between the 3 of us we saw 1 doe. Heard no rifle shots. No calls or texts of big ones killed. I might need to fnd another job to supplement the taxidermy income this year.:(

biglakeba$$

5 year old buck +
Nebraska rifle season opened this morning as well. Between the 3 of us we saw 1 doe.

You sure you didnt drive to far NE and end up in MN??

Turkey Creek

5 year old buck +
You sure you didnt drive to far NE and end up in MN??
:):) No since I live in southern Nebraska and left my house driving south, I could have ended up in KS, but not likely MN! I had a feeling things were going to be slow for us where we hunt, way too much human disturbance lately.