Missouri Rifle Opener This Weekend!

M

MoBuckChaser

I will bow hunt the next 3 days and then pick up the ott 6 and try and get it done with that the next 9 days. I have my baby girl coming down to hunt with me for 4 days! It should be a lot of fun! Anyone else hunting the opener?

I could say I am hunting your mn place but have a feeling you may not care

I could say I am hunting your mn place but have a feeling you may not care

Nope, don't care!

I'll be out the first 4 days then it's back to work. Work gets in the way of everything

You guys with MN farms have it pretty bad.

Up to 3" of snow coming on sat the opener in Northern Missouri. Some big boys will get killed in the area if that happens!

Up to 3" of snow coming on sat the opener in Northern Missouri. Some big boys will get killed in the area if that happens!
Good luck MO!

I've seen more bucks moving today. This has been the best morning of the past week. Hopefully the snow will really get them moving

I saw none this morning. I had 2 buddies over to hunt last night and they seen 7 bucks total. Only a couple in 130's in range close enough to shoot. They were sure moving yesterday, but dead here today so far.

Good luck to all.

Good luck to all the Missouri hunter in the morning and be safe. Looking like we're gonna get a couple inches of snow

Good luck to all the Missouri hunter in the morning and be safe. Looking like we're gonna get a couple inches of snow

Good luck to you as well. Where is Miller County?

Having my last cup of jo now before heading out. Good luck all!

Good luck to you as well. Where is Miller County?
Lake of the ozarks about an hour or so south of Jefferson city

Very slow here this morning. We saw 13 deer, only 3 bucks. Biggest was 100" Not many shots in the area also.

I counted 138 shots by 9:30...a couple were way before shooting light

Nebraska rifle season opened this morning as well. Between the 3 of us we saw 1 doe. Heard no rifle shots. No calls or texts of big ones killed. I might need to fnd another job to supplement the taxidermy income this year.:(

Nebraska rifle season opened this morning as well. Between the 3 of us we saw 1 doe.

You sure you didnt drive to far NE and end up in MN??

You sure you didnt drive to far NE and end up in MN??
:):) No since I live in southern Nebraska and left my house driving south, I could have ended up in KS, but not likely MN! I had a feeling things were going to be slow for us where we hunt, way too much human disturbance lately.