Mapping Service for Aerial Maps Of Your Land?

SwampCat

5 year old buck +
Please recommend a company to provide custom aerial maps of your land

I used Northwoods Mapping from Bemidji. I don't know who's best or anything about comparing others, but they were good to work with. It was right before Christmas and I needed a gift for my dad on short notice. The guy let me tweak my lines a couple times and sent multiple maps to see what I liked best. Happy with it on the wall down in his grandpa cave. I know Bill Winke promotes a cool one that you can draw on, but last I checked they were pricey.

My local surveyor does pretty cool plat maps with a quad copter, you might want to ask around locally. The quad copter imagery is obviously much better than satellite imagery. I can zoom in and see 5 gallon lowes buckets at the base of my apple trees on my map.

I have used Nothwoods Mapping twice on two different farms. I haven’t used anyone else so I have nothing to compare them to, but I’ve been happy with them. The first maps I got 4-5 years ago were much heavier laminate than they have now, but their hybrid 3D aerial topo is pretty cool. I can write on mine with dry erase markers no problem.

Attachments

• EE9A5891-0715-4E87-BE7D-C1184A28148F.jpeg
    EE9A5891-0715-4E87-BE7D-C1184A28148F.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 28
I have used Nothwoods Mapping twice on two different farms. I haven’t used anyone else so I have nothing to compare them to, but I’ve been happy with them. The first maps I got 4-5 years ago were much heavier laminate than they have now, but their hybrid 3D aerial topo is pretty cool. I can write on mine with dry erase markers no problem.

do you know what date the imagery is. I have some improvements that I did in 2017 google earth imagery in my area is older than that.

do you know what date the imagery is. I have some improvements that I did in 2017 google earth imagery in my area is older than that.
I don’t, but he can mock up the maps and send them to you (various types) to look at before you order so you’d be able to tell very easily.