Lithium camera batteries AA. Ouch!!

Tried ordering some...again. Order rejected...again.
I'm wondering if they're just doing that to previous customers. They never did answer my question as to if they'll be getting more in stock. Never got an email saying they did, either. And it started out so good...

If they want to have an order limit, say so. They could also easily show how many are in stock.

I'm hoping that bulk place sends out a discount code email. They're already close in price to this company, if you order enough.

I only put them 8 in my cart, I didnt check out, I will try again once I recieve my batteries I ordered from them earlier. They are suppose to be here tomorrow.

I'm wondering if they're just doing that to previous customers. They never did answer my question as to if they'll be getting more in stock. Never got an email saying they did, either. And it started out so good...

If they want to have an order limit, say so. They could also easily show how many are in stock.

I'm hoping that bulk place sends out a discount code email. They're already close in price to this company, if you order enough.
Something a little weird about sending a check to receive a discount, but other than that it doesn't seem bad. Maybe I'll give them a call to ease any concerns.

I only put them 8 in my cart, I didnt check out, I will try again once I recieve my batteries I ordered from them earlier. They are suppose to be here tomorrow.
Yeah it says out of stock again now. After I complained again. Could just be a coincidence.

Something a little weird about sending a check to receive a discount, but other than that it doesn't seem bad. Maybe I'll give them a call to ease any concerns.
They're just trying to avoid cc fees is my guess.
You could ask if there's any other discount with a bulk order like they also mention. Or I guess - how many would you have to order to get that discount. Probably too many 😬

And Microbattery has the 8's in stock again. I think they're just messing with us.

And Microbattery has the 8's in stock again. I think they're just messing with us.
Maybe they only have limited amount and they want to collect for shipping on small orders only? Not sure what else could be the determining factor other than incompetence.

Maybe they only have limited amount and they want to collect for shipping on small orders only? Not sure what else could be the determining factor other than incompetence.

Well pissing customers off isn't going to help them lol. I have no desire to do other business- other batteries, if they're like this. I put in a much smaller order a bit ago so if the same thing happens I'm done.
Their response last time to my questioning what was going on was just the same generic/robo response as before. Completely ignoring my questions. My next email from them will either be a tracking one or another cancellation one.

I hadn't received a cancellation or shipment notice so checked the website and my order has been "closed"..with a refund expected. All this makes me wonder about my first order where they claimed it was shipped yet didn't get scanned by USPS until around a week later, after I keep inquiring about it. I can't imagine they'd think people wouldn't follow up on orders and the charges, but who knows. Be careful.

They say they are having some system error that keeps adding inventory for this 8-pack. Time will tell...if I'll every buy what they sell...again.

I just bought six 8 packs from the military exchange website. I think the 8 pack was $19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought six 8 packs from the military exchange website. I think the 8 pack was $19.

And they shipped/ delivered in just a couple days.

Mine are suppose to show up today. We will see.

I think this may be my solution. This company has 2 different size panels, both with 5,200mah batteries.
One of these with a set of alkaline batteries in the camera as a backup. Especially since it looks like I may be on leased ground this year instead of public. No worry about hiding a camera and panel.

Well nothing showed up, it said it was out for delivery.
If it didn't say delivered it's probably going to show up tomorrow or something. That's been my experience. I don't think USPS shows it but UPS and FedEx will say there's been a delay etc.

If it didn't say delivered it's probably going to show up tomorrow or something. That's been my experience. I don't think USPS shows it but UPS and FedEx will say there's been a delay etc.

It says it is at my local post office as of 2pm today. So I expect them tomorrow.

My batteries did show up today. I haven’t had a chance to open the box to inspect them.