Lithium camera batteries AA. Ouch!!

The 12 packs would be nice. I won't be shocked if they increase the price though.

This place has them for $1.89 each.. 3% off if paying by check/ACH. 6% if over $300...7% over $400
https://www.electronicsandbatteries.com/products/energizer-lithium-aa-battery?variant=36529047240868

Ordered from these guys via check with no problem. Came in small white boxes of 30 each. Batteries expire in 2042...all that I've tested so far are good.

18 pack Energizer Lithium at Sams club for $35.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought these. I wrote down when I put them in. I put them in a camera that is pretty bad on battery life. I wanted to see what the difference is. I'll put a review of them up if I remember.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SVZT3RH?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=Th

The EBL's only lasted about 6 weeks for me. Pretty disappointed. Not sure if it was camera or the batteries. It's a 30 MP camera but I keep it on the middle settings so the files aren't enormous.

The EBL's only lasted about 6 weeks for me. Pretty disappointed. Not sure if it was camera or the batteries. It's a 30 MP camera but I keep it on the middle settings so the files aren't enormous.
Ugh that's bad to hear! I prbly have a bunch of dead cams right now in that case.

I haven’t had mine out long, and one camera is showing 80% already. Another was set on video and is dead after 660 10 second videos.

Not sure if the quality is lacking on these batteries, or I need to ditch my cameras and get new ones. I could easily go 3 months before. I barely got a month on 2 cameras.

I haven’t had mine out long, and one camera is showing 80% already. Another was set on video and is dead after 660 10 second videos.

Not sure if the quality is lacking on these batteries, or I need to ditch my cameras and get new ones. I could easily go 3 months before. I barely got a month on 2 cameras.
Are those on the EBL's or on the Energizers?

I am not a Sam's Club member but a friend of mine is. He ordered 4 - 18 packs of AA Energizer Lithiums for me. With 6% sales tax it came to $148.32 - $2.06 each and free shipping. That is the best price I was able to find but it is what it is.

They are the best camera batteries out there IMO. I can generally get about a year on 6 AA lithiums in my Browning cameras.

Do you test the batteries on a volt meter when you install them in your cameras? The energizer lithiums almost always test out at 1.77 or 1.78 V on new batteries. If they don't then something is amiss.

I did not check before installing them.

How old are the cams?
I get that many 30 second videos, and more...and most of my cams are white flash/led which I would assume takes up a bit more juice. Not quite as many with my Spartan Lumens which only take 6 batteries.

Btw...all my other video cams take 8 batteries, except for the DS4K's which take 12.

Last edited:
The one with the dead battery is a 2020. The one with the video and dead battery is a 2023. But it did have a lot of videos on it.

I think I only put out 5 cameras this year. I will probably pull all of them again after I am done hunting this year again.

I just had my GardePro that I had out for the first time tell me it's at 89% after just one night. Just got a bunch of the mini-video things they send and now it's back up to 100%. I recall my Tactacam Reveal doing that a # of times in the beginning.

These are the 18650's ....10 for $28.99. A 2 pack is $13.99. I have no idea how good they are(small # of mixed reviews for the 2-pack)( but I took advantage of the 10-pack price so I can finally try out my battery packs(they take 6).
https://www.amazon.com/Tokeyla-Rechargeable-Batteries-Flashlights-Electronic/dp/B0CMZQJTM6/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2QNLGUJHX4R74&keywords=Tokeyla+1￵￵8￵￵￵6￵￵5￵0&qid=1702606539&s=electronics&sprefix=tokeyla+1+8+6+5+0,electronics,237&sr=1-4&th=1

These are the 18650's ....10 for $28.99. A 2 pack is $13.99. I have no idea how good they are(small # of mixed reviews for the 2-pack)( but I took advantage of the 10-pack price so I can finally try out my battery packs(they take 6).
https://www.amazon.com/Tokeyla-Rechargeable-Batteries-Flashlights-Electronic/dp/B0CMZQJTM6/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2QNLGUJHX4R74&keywords=Tokeyla+1￵￵8￵￵￵6￵￵5￵0&qid=1702606539&s=electronics&sprefix=tokeyla+1+8+6+5+0,electronics,237&sr=1-4&th=1

Grabbed the 10 pack. Have had the charger for a while but no batteries yet. Give it a whirl.

You’re making battery packs with these? Any details? Pics?

Got the batteries...so far they're charging up just fine. Now to see how long they last.
I did hate the way it was shipped in just a big bubble envelope. I wasn't expecting them to be in plastic cases like a lot are, and they are shrink-wrapped 2 together...but just loosely in the envelope.