Lithium camera batteries AA. Ouch!!

A little over an hour later I got a notification it was shipped, with a UPS tracking number.

Got a tracking notice that it's just now leaving the P.O. there. 🤦‍♂️
Hope you get them, just ordered 24 packs for myself and a co-worker based on your responses and BOC. Fingers crossed

Hope you get them, just ordered 24 packs for myself and a co-worker based on your responses and BOC. Fingers crossed
I actually tried ordering more this morning. It went through but now they sent me an email saying they're out of stock. Doesn't say it on the website yet though...

I actually tried ordering more this morning. It went through but now they sent me an email saying they're out of stock. Doesn't say it on the website yet though...
I got the same email about 1.5 hours after I got a shipping confirmation? We'll see what happens but I'm not expecting anything.

Last edited:
Yep I got the shipping notification too. Or label was made for it. Then the cancellation & refund notice.

Did you get yours after your first order?

It's showing out of stock now after I questioned them on it..

While my first order was fairly big so I'm good for awhile... I'm going to keep it to myself next time I find 'em 😄. Nah.. I'll just order 5 yrs worth first.

Yep I got the shipping notification too. Or label was made for it. Then the cancellation & refund notice.

Did you get yours after your first order?
This was my first time ordering through their site, tough scene.

$14.95 for 8. Oct shipping. Sign up to win $200 and get a code for free shipping. It doesn't look like you can use more than one code, and I see 10% off etc codes that they've given before...so up to you if you wait to see if such a discount pops up before the estimated Oct shipping. Maybe they'll have a code that has both the free shipping and discount as well.
Of course the price could go up at anytime too.
https://www.adorama.com/byeulaa8.html

They have a college student discount program if you have any such kids.
5% off with their credit card.

Last edited:
Btw... I would think you could cancel the order before it's shipped if a discount code becomes available.

My order says it has left the UPS shipping facility in Orlando FL

My order says it has left the UPS shipping facility in Orlando FL
Wt....
Happy for you but they obviously haven't been truthful. Not just on the out of stock issue. Oh well.. as long as I get my original order.

Ah... maybe you ordered before us. I was thinking of Brian's posts.

Wt....
Happy for you but they obviously haven't been truthful. Not just on the out of stock issue. Oh well.. as long as I get my original order.

Ah... maybe you ordered before us. I was thinking of Brian's posts.
I ordered about 7 am yesterday morning.

Called them this morning and they stated a refund should show up in a few days. Also said they would let me know if they got more in stock, but I doubt they would.

I received my batteries. I thought it was a box of sardines at first. All good 👍
A box of sardines? Sounds like a Patrick McManus story title😅

A box of sardines? Sounds like a Patrick McManus story title😅

Ha, I remember reading his articles/stories.

They are showing back in stock for the 8 packs.