Lithium camera batteries AA. Ouch!!

Recieved a marketing e-mail from Real World today saying they are now available ($40.80/24).
Interesting. Same price as bezos. I assume Don isn't shipping them for free. So throw a bone to the small biz owner or save a few bucks with Amazon. Hmm

Interesting. Same price as bezos. I assume Don isn't shipping them for free. So throw a bone to the small biz owner or save a few bucks with Amazon. Hmm

Jeff took your money and went joy riding to space. Don would probably do something better with your money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0767.jpeg

I tried these in 2023. Seemed to work well. Got em from Amazon, don’t remember what the price was, but must have been less than Energizers.

IMG_0763.jpeg

I’ve built about a half dozen of these external battery boxes. Ammo can from Harbor Freight, battery from Amazon, chew proof cables from Herd360 https://www.herd360.com/

IMG_0764.jpegIMG_0765.jpeg
IMG_0766.jpegIMG_0768.jpeg

Also grabbed one of these solar panels from Browning. All work well, never concerned with loosing battery power.

I bought and put up one of those Browning solar panels on Tuesday. Figured it didn't cost much more than one change of Lithium batteries would, so why not.
Of course it's not going to get too much sun until my "drill and fill" drops some leaves off the trees. Hope it works.