Lick Creek / Doubletree

Bowsnbucks

5 year old buck +
PLEASE .......... whatever you admins do - DO NOT let Paul Knox's threads disappear !!!!!!!! WAY too much valuable info by that good man to let slide. Many of us here have benefitted by Paul's info-sharing, and many still can going forward. I realize there's a section here dedicated to Paul - but just asking for extra insurance so it'll STAY here.

Thank-you gents.

Wow. I was going to say Outreach Outdoors has all of Paul’s threads saved as that was the forum he was most active on.

Before posting I went to look so I could add the link. I can’t find the forum. Anyone know what happened? It was Christian based so I guess not for everyone but that was a good bunch of guys.

Iowa Whitetail also maintains a deep reservoir of Paul's advice and writings on all kinds of food plot and habitat management topics.

I was just thinking of all the numbers of guys and maybe some ladies who've learned from Paul's library of great info. Boy - we don't want to lose that resource !!! I go back and re-read his posts periodically - especially the food plot info.

Wow. I was going to say Outreach Outdoors has all of Paul’s threads saved as that was the forum he was most active on.

Before posting I went to look so I could add the link. I can’t find the forum. Anyone know what happened? It was Christian based so I guess not for everyone but that was a good bunch of guys.

That site has been dead for a while Bill. Not sure what happened to it.

Iowa Whitetail, MI Sportsman are really the only preserved "originals" left.

Agree, admins please keep them alive on this site. Some still post there, great place for all to learn.