Land and Legacy

Ok, got it going for now! Below is part of the map showing the different areas. Letters refer to type of habitat we are striving for and numbers refer to year we want to achieve it (1,2, or 3).
IMG_8590.jpg

This map shows the color coded burn units. The key (not shown) sets out the intervals for each area.

IMG_8589.jpg

Thanks for sharing this information with everyone! Very interesting for those of us wanting to know exactly what this type of consultation provides.

WeedyJ - Keep us update on this thread as you begin to implement your priority items.

WeedyJ - Keep us update on this thread as you begin to implement your priority items.
When you see the smoke rising, you'll know I've started :-)

When you see the smoke rising, you'll know I've started :-)
I just wanted to say thanks for the detailed post and follow up. I would be thinking about how you could document the changes a little better. You could look at doing a fixed trail camera to show a time lapse or before and after the management practices. Not necessarily for this thread, although I'm sure we would all really appreciate it, But I think it helps with the payoff and sweat equity regardless of what happens with the wildlife.