Just got done reviving a sprayer

*Hawaii5joe*

5 year old buck +
image.jpg image.jpg Just finished it up this week. Sold my 60 gallon fimco boom sprayer for $475 and bought an old beat up 150 gallon sprayer for $250. I removed the boom for now, and made it a boomless with the teejet nozzle. Pretty much went through the entire thing. Paint, bearings, tires, piping, etc. Wish I had a before picture. Looking forward to giving it a try next summer. I think I have around $500 with everything, but it should spray 3-4x further, take the abuse much better, and allow me to keep spraying without re-filling.

Very nice work Joe. Good value too.

I just hauled my FIMCO ATV sprayer down into my basement......and need to do a rebuild on some components this winter too.

Very nice work Joe. Good value too.

I just hauled my FIMCO ATV sprayer down into my basement......and need to do a rebuild on some components this winter too.
I just rebuilt by fimco atv boomless too. I was going to sell it, but thinking about it now, it sure works great for small jobs. I ordered extra parts for it the last time around. I tend to drop o-rings, nozzles, etc while out in the field and can't find them. Made myself a little sprayer kit now.

Looks really good.

Joe, Really nice work!!! Looks great...;)!

that is an awesome job Joe!