It's time.

Wind Gypsy

5 year old buck +
Sure would be nice to be sitting in a stand the next 3 days in MN with this cold front but work calls.

Good luck to everyone getting out before the orange army!

I have a major work project, otherwise I would be on some public land down around the Twin Cities. The orange army hits these areas as hard as any so my season is pretty much over in MN. I was out last night and saw decent movement despite the high winds.

All my eggs are in the basket for tomorrow as I’m working the rest of the week. Planning to sit aaaalllllll day. Will have to bring some of the kids candy along as motivation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant even fathom only having a week long deer season. I understand why, but it would be tough to get used to, for me.

I'm shooting for Wednesday morning. Low of 30 and highest pressure of the week. Been saving a stand all season for this day.

I cant even fathom only having a week long deer season. I understand why, but it would be tough to get used to, for me.
9/18 - 12/31 here in MN.

Pressure back over 30 and looks to be all week. For me it seems time to hit it hard. Each new week there will be 1 or 2 less bucks alive.

Wish I had a buck tag. There has been good movement the past few days and it's only going to get better.

Wish I had a buck tag. There has been good movement the past few days and it's only going to get better.
You should put up the story on your buck, or did I miss it? I always like hearing how guys get big boys knocked down.

You should put up the story on your buck, or did I miss it? I always like hearing how guys get big boys knocked down.
haven't gotten around to it yet. I'll put it up on my property tour when I get a chance.

just found out my wife had some plans made for the night...out of work early and to the stand I go...

I'm shooting for Wednesday morning. Low of 30 and highest pressure of the week. Been saving a stand all season for this day.
Wed morning will be a killer with the coldest temps yet and highs in the 40s they will be moving all day

I'll be out tomorrow and then friday evening, saturday

Neighbors have kinda taken the wind out of our sails. killed 3 bucks to the south and 1 to the north. 1 was older than 3, the others were up and comers.

1 neighbor did get the 166" stud we'd been trying for, but once again, can't blame a man for that.

Nothing illegal about it, just kinda disheartening. It is what it is. Hoping a new one shows up here soon.