Horse Nettle control?

Tap

5 year old buck +
Seems like every year there is one weed or another weed that flourishes. This year, on my place, it's Horse Nettle. It's all around but I want to ask how you guys control it in clover. It's not listed on the Butyrac or Raptor label and it seems to be laughing at the Clopyralid3 that I spot sprayed Canada Thistle with. BTW, the C3 smokes the thistle and wing stem almost over night, but the HN doesn't seem to be responding.
Is mowing or spot spraying gly my only options? I don't want it to go to seed, that's for sure.
Thanks.

Several nightshade's listed on plain old "weed b gone" label which is 2,4-D salt.
I've also read mowing it when it flowers helps deplete its energy.
I hate that stuff, I've pulled by hand before I knew what it was. It tends to bite back and it's nearly impossible to pull.

I am considering buying a weed wiper for next year. All of my Clover plots are eat up with horse nettle. maybe someone will come up with the answer

Just because it isn't listed on the butyrac lable doesn't mean it won't kill it. Could just mean it wasn't included in the study. I'd try spot spraying a few plants with it to check.

Just because it isn't listed on the butyrac lable doesn't mean it won't kill it. Could just mean it wasn't included in the study. I'd try spot spraying a few plants with it to check.
I was back out today. The horse nettle that I sprayed with C3 is starting to look a little less healthy. Not saying that it's killing the stuff down to the root, but it looks better than it did yesterday. The adjacent Canada thistle is looking like toast after only 3 days, but the HN isn't responding as quickly. The C3 may be working, but maybe it will take a little longer to kill HN than it takes to kill CT.
The dock I sprayed at the same time is looking kinda sick, too. But I know that C3 is effective on dock. So many weeds...........