For those that like big 8's

Baker, that is a pig!!!! Good luck on that dude!

Nice. Looks like shared genetics to your monster 10 harvest.

Suckered me in Baker...I thought this thread was suggesting that BigEight from the "other site" was posting here now.

Suckered me in Baker...I thought this thread was suggesting that BigEight from the "other site" was posting here now.
He has been registered here from close to the very beginning.

Yup^^^

I'm innocent of any misrepresentation as I don't even know who BigEight is :) My intent was simply to post a big 8 that others might like to see. Mods can delete if too offensive.

I don't think anybody is offended

He has been registered here from close to the very beginning.
He must be busy. I haven't seen him post since I've been here.

I'm curious about the interest in BigEight. He must be impressive as I think this 8 might weigh 250lbs+ and score over 170. Rare air

Awesome buck

I'm curious about the interest in BigEight. He must be impressive as I think this 8 might weigh 250lbs+ and score over 170. Rare air

How did you get the bells off their necks for the pictures ... was that photoshop? :)

Baker,

He is an impressive and very gracious guy. He has a lot of experience with chestnuts. He very kindly braved the dead of winter to get me some Elderberry cutting one year when I was experimenting with them in rootmakers. Like Wayne (wpbdeer) here he has helped lots of new folks with chestnut advice.

I'm not gonna comment on his weight since I've never seen him in person, but he scores very high in my book!

Thanks,

jack

Laughing my butt off !!! The deer is a way more impressive big 8 !!
He's got me by a full 100 pounds, and much more attractive to look at :)

Really impressive Baker !!

Glad to see you're here and glad I could give you a chuckle! :D

AWESOME buck!

Thought I'd show another 8. This one from south of the border. 6 yr old. Probably will end up 9 pt as G4 is forming on rt sideIMG_4126.JPG

Wow! Is he reacting to the camera, or is that all the higher he can hold his head with all that weight? :D

WOW is all I can say.

IMG_4127.JPG IMG_4127.JPG Here's an 8 from last yr we call sleepy. Granted he has about a 9" dagger from his base but cool buck anyway.He will be 7 this yr and in the danger zone.IMG_4127.JPG