Food plot pictures

EOB

5 year old buck +
Here are some pictures of some of our food plots. Enjoy the view.

Attachments

• IMG_0905.JPG
    IMG_0905.JPG
    905.5 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_0904.JPG
    IMG_0904.JPG
    743.2 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0903.JPG
    IMG_0903.JPG
    598.5 KB · Views: 170
Gorgeous plots EOB! Those beans look great. Do you over seed them with anything?

The clover looks like they have been mowing it down.

Good looking plots!

Gorgeous plots EOB! Those beans look great. Do you over seed them with anything?
Not really. I did spread some brassicas into certain spots that did grow, mostly in the corn field, but lack of rain set them back.

Corn, beans, & clover... doesn't get much better than that. They look great w/ the fall colors as a backdrop!

index.php

This picture is awesome, looks like a darn peaceful spot to sit...

Did you cheat and fence those beans off?

Did you cheat and fence those beans off?
No fence. Certain spots on the edge are browsed more than others but overall the bean kept up. Deer numbers aren't that high. We have about 3.5 acres of beans. We planted standard RR ag beans. Lowest maturity rate we could get, we wanted them to mature and produce pods for later in the season. 1.0-1.4, can't remember exactly. Planting method was disk, broadcast spread, disk and cultipack.

The clover is not over-browsed either. We get deer on camera, slow and steady, they aren't making pigs of themselves. Bear also really seem to like the clover. We mowed a couple times with the last in early September. It bounced back in a week with really lush growth. Two years ago this clover was all woods. We cut and opening and had a bulldozer push the stumps.

028d513912db22b2f3e89bfcb61c8f09.jpg
056432a36a3f9afe4035def7b150d0be.jpg
b8631edab053054ea956505f8e841bd7.jpg
the 2 bottom pics are the soybean plot, before and after, top pics is clover chicory mix.

Some brassicas

Attachments

• Resized_20150922_162208.jpeg
    Resized_20150922_162208.jpeg
    544.9 KB · Views: 44
Looks very nice

That rectangular plot back in those trees...........awesome looking spot!!!!!

Looks like a golf course

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

We are having a QDMA field day this weekend so we tried making everything as good as possible.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

You should tell them that for business reason the plots were closed and they welcome to come hang out in the driveway.

That rectangular plot back in those trees...........awesome looking spot!!!!!

I thought the exact same thing. Then you start looking at the trees to see where to put the stands.

Very nice plots Roger.

Looks like you'll have some great plots for hunting season! Nice work!