Tractor pics?

7000 planter? I want to see pics of that beauty! 😊
It's a cut down style, I've had it 5 years and it's been pretty good for me. I'll try to remember to snap some pics soon.

It's a cut down style, I've had it 5 years and it's been pretty good for me. I'll try to remember to snap some pics soon.
How many rows is your planter? 3 point or pull behind model?

It would be nice to skip the tillage step when planting corn and soybeans, but I don't know enough about the no-till planters to avoid getting a lemon.

It would be nice to skip the tillage step when planting corn and soybeans, but I don't know enough about the no-till planters to avoid getting a lemon.
4 row with fertilizer boxes, 3 pt. There is a thread on here about them, I'll dig it up.

It was a learning experience and it has worked out pretty good. I'm not sure I need the row cleaners most of the time but it honestly helps break the soil just a little bit so I can see where I've planted.

The carryall seems like it would be handy but I want to carry things like a chain saw with an attachment on.Was thinking of a cage type mounted to back of ROP

Treespud…..I really like that trailer you have. Is it a dump bed and what is the max capacity on it? Pretty expensive?

Does it come in green? 😂😇

Edit: check that, I see the dump bed control zoomed in. Very very nice!

Treespud…..I really like that trailer you have. Is it a dump bed and what is the max capacity on it? Pretty expensive?

Does it come in green? 😂😇

Edit: check that, I see the dump bed control zoomed in. Very very nice!

It's 3000 # capacity with a hydraulic bed lift. Vey heavy duty and will haul a lot.

It would be just perfect for my trail improvement dreams.

It’s the same pic below as earlier but I found an old pit on my land with decent fill material…..and opened it up with the tractor and grapple.

It’s about 1/3 mile (min) away from the trail projects and one loader bucket full at a time has been slow and boring.

Attachments

• IMG_4633.jpeg
    IMG_4633.jpeg
    770.5 KB · Views: 22
I work hard, make a good wage but feel too crumby to post pics of my 1966 606IH or 1986 Ford 2110.

I've got some tractor envy and jealousy boys
Hell I’d love to see those!

I work hard, make a good wage but feel too crumby to post pics of my 1966 606IH or 1986 Ford 2110.

we all do looking at 'Dawg's rig

bill

I'm jealous of your setup. I have a 1958 Ford 841 that runs just well enough to make me think I can squeeze another year or two out of it.