Tractor pics?

You should be a little nervous on lumpy ground and having a loader that can lift like those found on these lightweight tractors. I have been on three wheels many a time when lifting with my loader on some sketchy ground. I also have loaded tires and a cab......and always have an implement on the rear for ballast. Still I can pick up a long tree that would tip that tractor over if not careful. Having a healthy dose of nerves is likely a good thing.
You 100% hit the nail on the head. I would have liked to see my friend have the loader with a loaded grapple a LOT closer to the ground.
Keeping the shinny side of my tractor out of the dirt is always on my mind when operating.

I took this picture of a good friend of mine operating my tractor clearing a area that contains lots of native forbs. Taken about a year ago and really looking forward to getting back at habitat work now that spring is here!

Picture makes the tractor stability look a bit sketchy but being there it was fine. Tires are filled, had some ballast on the 3pt and he was crawling over a cut stump. All that being said I am still a "nervous Nellie" watching others run my tractor.

View attachment 63582

That's nearly every day here at Pheasant Hollow. Except I'm often in heavier growth and wetter ground.

Climb on that baby and learn the pucker and go.

Love my Kubota!
5df1935e530e714a105d92b7e4bd7322.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk