Foggy's Deertopia Proving Grounds - Happenings

Looks like you already busted the same part that I did. The whole tank is useless now.
View attachment 65077
Today I was at my land to look over my crops and make some plans. Also had bought a new fitting to replace the one that (I thought) was leaking on my FIMCO POS Sprayer. After a few minutes of inspection....I found the problem was just as shown above. THE WHOLE FREAKING TREADED MOLDED INTO THE TANK IS BROKEN. Obviously a defective tank. #$%^&*()#$%^&* that chit really pisses me off. No fix to this chit. I wonder if FIMCO POS will honer their warranty. Gonna call them tommorow. I have not sprayed two tanks out of this sprayer....and did so with both tanks leaking herbicides all over the ground. Pretty discusted right now.

I would not have even tried to fix the sprayer......except that Northern Tool sent me an email saying they were going to be late in shipping my new sprayer. More disappointment. Have I mentioned that I am pissed?......and I am not pretty when I am mad. Grrrrrrrr.

Before I even used this POS sprayer.....I mounted it to this plywood base so that it would protect and stabilize (and fit) the bed of my UTV. What a waste of time. FIMCO....I hope you monitor these sites. YOU SUCK!
tempImageX2j3SD.jpg

Dang that sucks