Equipment

OakSeeds

5 year old buck +
Info that might be useful .... I HAVE NO INTEREST IN, OR RELATIONSHIP WITH, THIS COMPANY

Planting a small hunting food plot? . . . . 100s of acres of row crop fields? . . . . Landscaping your yard?
Pull with ATV, or UTV. . . . . Lift with Tractor 3-pt hitch, Quick-connect, hydraulic lift, or front-end loader. . . . Travel with flip-over axle.
Cultipackers, Roller-Crimpers, Aerators, Lawn pluggers, Rock baskets, Clot-busters, & Smooth-Rollers, etc.
Our units are built to last and to meet your needs.If you don't see what you want, call us and we will build it. You pick the size, style, mounting preference & color.

For options, prices & delivery times - call, text or email
Greg
73I.6I0.7264

www.customcultipackers.com Visit website for pictures of cultipackers & no-till roller-crimpers. Watch videos!
Custom Cultipackers is Veteran owned & our units are built in America, by Americans, and with American materials. Our patent-pending CARBON STEEL WHEELS is just one of the many things that set us far apart. Our steel wheels are designed to last a lifetime, and they are virtually indestructible.We are located in West Tennessee, but ship nation wide.

Call us today,
Greg
73I.6I0-7264

I believe these fellows are in shreveport,Louisiana

saw them on craiglist

bill

There's been a few threads about these guys over the years. They are in Tennessee, and yes, they advertise all over CL. I contacted them several years ago and discovered that their prices are crazy high. I don't remember exactly, but it was something like just north of $2K for a 5' packer, excluding shipping.