Cummins grab bag trees

aerospacefarmer

5 year old buck +
Cummins is having 35% off remaining stock all trees and a grab bag of 10 trees for $50 but you get what they pick. The trees didn’t meet minimum grade so they are selling at discount of 5 bucks per tree and you will know the rootstock and type of tree when you get them. I will be picking up mine tomorrow

view in browser

– APRIL 30 2018 –
Spring Fruit Tree Sale – Take 35% Off All Remaining Inventory of Apple, Pear, Peach, Apricot, Plum & Cherry Trees! Use Code SPRING35 at Checkout.

SHOP TREES
Save 35% on remaining inventory when you enter code SPRING35 – special surplus of cider apples from Binet to Spitzenberg!

Dear Nursery Fans, the days here are warming, the nights are trying, and every tree wants to be planted. It is time for the Fruit Tree Clearance Sale -- get 35% off all remaining trees. See the online tree inventory and use code SPRING35 at checkout. Allow us to draw your attention to the current selection of cider apple varieties which are mostly on dwarf stock along with some on semi-dwarf. This SPRING35 sale will empty most of the tree barn, so order now.
Apples | Pears | Apricots | Peaches | Cherries | Plums | All trees >

SHOP TREES
$5 Trees! Grab a BAG and save a BUNDLE! Get each Grab Bag of 10 trees for only $50 -- find out what's inside on arrival!

Each Grab Bag includes 10 viable trees that didn't "make the grade" this year, and you can buy them for $5 per tree before we grow them into full-priced trees next year. These are the infamous Known-Unknowns – we will grab them out of the bin for you and you will discover the scion and rootstock of each tree when they arrive! To order, put one or more Grab Bags into your cart; they are $50 per bag with 10 trees in each. IMPORTANT: Use the code SPRING35 at checkout to get the grab bag price of $50 each (plus shipping and applicable sales tax). Also, remember that 1 GRAB BAG = 10 TREES, so don't order 10 bags unless you want 100 trees!
Grab Bags >

FRUIT TREE TV
Video -- Watch the team perform the spring shipping dance, when 40,000 trees are boxed for delivery to your doorsteps.

It is an intricately choreographed musical of controlled chaos. Every spring, our veteran nursery hands and young upstarts join their calloused hands to ship hundreds of boxes a day packed with fruit trees for commercial orchards and backyard growers across the USA. Please enjoy this short video with a soundtrack provided by our own talent right here on the farm -- Dusky and Tino and their old Ohio bluegrass band.
Watch the video >

LEARN TREES
Fruit Tree Planting Checklist

What could be more fun than firing up this 53-years-young Farmall for spring chores? Planting a fruit tree that will be here in 53 more years! If your trees have arrived, dial up our planting instructions checklist which covers the basics from opening the shipping boxes to staking, topping, fertilizing, and watering. If you follow the steps, you will give your trees a great start. We also list resources from Cornell University and Penn State for detailed discussion of site selection, planting, pruning, and diseases.
Planting checklist >
What's in stock?

Apples Pears Apricots Peaches Plums Nectarines Cherries Rootstocks
How to order

Check current tree inventory
Shop shop.cumminsnursery.com
Email cumminsnursery@gmail.com
Call 607-269-7664 (Main Office)
Call 607-592-2801 (Alan)
Call 607-227-8248 (Robert)
Facebook
Facebook
Instagram
Instagram
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Cummins Nursery
1408 Trumansburg RoadIthaca, NY 14850

Add us to your address book

You signed up to receive our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Thats like an apple tree russian roulette. :)

Thats like an apple tree russian roulette. :)
Not really you will know the rootstock and variety but you just don’t get to pick.

It says you won't know what you got until it arrives....

I just meant if you wanted like something particular like B118s or M111s instead of G30s and G41s or something....

@aerospacefarmer have you done this before? What kind of randomness have you gotten?

I just meant if you wanted like something particular like B118s or M111s instead of G30s and G41s or something....
Not done it before but for 5 bucks it’s a no brainer for me since I am close

Heck yes it is, looking forward to your goodies results..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not done it before but for 5 bucks it’s a no brainer for me since I am close

Hey Aero you know I am not close so do you mind picking mine up delivering them and planting them? I will leave the house and building unlocked. The shovel is in the building

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This would be a great deal for the backyard orchardist, but unfortunately for us, most of the trees are on dwarfing root stock.

I'd love to know how you make out aerospacefarmer. At that price, I don't need to hit 10 home runs. I'd be real tempted to take a shot if you're pleased with what ya got, and they do it again next year. Regardless, you had a great day for a dive.

Last edited:
Here are trees. They are like graft whips after 2nd year growth. Roots are big but whip small like pencil. Got 8 different trees and 2 not marked lol. 356BD1D2-A0AB-430A-8FAC-F9358A5FF6EB.jpeg

Cool! What else did you get?

Those are darn nice trees for $5! How did you find out about this sale aero? ...and thanks for the heads up here.

I ordered one. They have two left.

Those are darn nice trees for $5! How did you find out about this sale aero? ...and thanks for the heads up here.
Get on Cummins email list, that’s where I saw it anyhow.

Got it Silver... thanks!! Will do.

Here are trees. They are like graft whips after 2nd year growth. Roots are big but whip small like pencil. Got 8 different trees and 2 not marked lol. View attachment 18188

That is better than what I paid $30 a tree for! Great find.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk