Deal of the day

I bought 9 of them and plan to put them in my plot and post pics on here about how great my plots draw deer.

Awesome! $33 a doe is cheap in my book.

But I am not attending the hamburger grinding party.

My grinder I can pretty much skin a deer and shove it through whole..... its pretty sweet..... It will eat plastic does or real ones. Hope I dont have to resort to eating one of my decoys again this year but a guy has to feed his family.

Tooln, Did you sell the other spring tooth sections? Looks like they work great.

how big of a tractor would you need for that 2 row corn planter? ford 8n do the trick, or would it be too small?

2 row?
ATV pulls with ease.

I used to pull a 4 row(490) with our Rhino.

Tooln, Did you sell the other spring tooth sections? Looks like they work great.
I kept 2 and gave 2 to a buddy who did some loader work for me and wouldn't take anything for it. I painted them to match his tractor. He really liked them. See post #16 in this thread.

Last edited:
Yep, not really looking for smaller. Just posting for anyone that may be looking for a 4 row. I didn't know if it was a good deal or not, however.

Saw this.....but not too sure about "Agricat"?? Still....it has a Yanmar motor.....and the price is low for a 4x4 compact with a loader. Not sure how it would check out?
http://brainerd.craigslist.org/grd/5161501179.html

Now there's a land tour buggy. Start building Jim. You can rent/sell it to Foggy.
From what I gathered, the one in the pic has Ford F150 engine and drive train.

I'm too tight for that machine. The two-wheel trailer with lawn chairs......is good enough for the guys that tour my land. Grin. ;)

SOMEBODY oughtta snap that up!