All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deal of the day

I bought 9 of them and plan to put them in my plot and post pics on here about how great my plots draw deer.

Awesome! $33 a doe is cheap in my book.

But I am not attending the hamburger grinding party.

My grinder I can pretty much skin a deer and shove it through whole..... its pretty sweet..... It will eat plastic does or real ones. Hope I dont have to resort to eating one of my decoys again this year but a guy has to feed his family.

Tooln, Did you sell the other spring tooth sections? Looks like they work great.

how big of a tractor would you need for that 2 row corn planter? ford 8n do the trick, or would it be too small?

2 row?
ATV pulls with ease.

I used to pull a 4 row(490) with our Rhino.

Tooln, Did you sell the other spring tooth sections? Looks like they work great.
I kept 2 and gave 2 to a buddy who did some loader work for me and wouldn't take anything for it. I painted them to match his tractor. He really liked them. See post #16 in this thread.

Last edited:
Yep, not really looking for smaller. Just posting for anyone that may be looking for a 4 row. I didn't know if it was a good deal or not, however.

Saw this.....but not too sure about "Agricat"?? Still....it has a Yanmar motor.....and the price is low for a 4x4 compact with a loader. Not sure how it would check out?
http://brainerd.craigslist.org/grd/5161501179.html

Now there's a land tour buggy. Start building Jim. You can rent/sell it to Foggy.
From what I gathered, the one in the pic has Ford F150 engine and drive train.

I'm too tight for that machine. The two-wheel trailer with lawn chairs......is good enough for the guys that tour my land. Grin. ;)

SOMEBODY oughtta snap that up!