Cuddelink general Q&A recommendations

i let them know the app is allowing more than 20 - hopefully it will be adjusted soon, for now, dont go over 20 characters, and i would suggest using camp instead of the app to make changes .
Page 10 of the manual says "20 characters". 'course the app still needs to limit input, but it's good that Cudde documented the limit.

Got a camera that worked fine last season. But this season, the picture info is blank across the bottom. Anyone seen this before? Any thoughts?

dd5960a295f65cc36617ac4dd57609b5.jpg

9e461984ad5a7b39e399e4833248c1cc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok I am a bit perplexed by the owners manual. Is there a way to set a G-series camera up in the settings to get it to take pictures on a set interval for a specified part of the day? Moultrie used to and maybe still does have the "Plot Watch" feature. It would take pictures when something triggered the motion sensor, but would also take pictures say every 10 minutes during the course of the night over a food plot. I have had my cameras all on trails until now, moved one to a corner of a food plot today. Would like for it to automatically take a picture on a set interval regardless of the motion sensor being triggered say from 8 pm until 8 am. Then be motion sensor triggered the remainder of the 24 hr period.

Also what motion sensitivity are most people running their cameras on? I have left mine on "Optimum" which seems to work great in not triggering from vegetation moving on a windy day, but I am starting to feel like I am missing some critters that aren't triggering the camera.

I’ve not done it, but looks like advanced might give you those options……

View attachment 67946

I guess I do not know what the "lapse" refers to. I may have to pull a camera and just monkey with the setting here at the house to see what they all do. I was reading the owner's manual while standing in the field and it just wasn't quite making sense to me at that point.

I guess I do not know what the "lapse" refers to. I may have to pull a camera and just monkey with the setting here at the house to see what they all do. I was reading the owner's manual while standing in the field and it just wasn't quite making sense to me at that point.
I read it as "day time lapse" and "night time lapse", which usually refers to what I think you want to accomplish. Can't hurt to try setting one camera remotely to 10 minute (night, day, or both). I just programmed one of mine to 3-hour time lapse, and I'll report back what happens.

Screenshot 2024-09-02 082530.jpg time lapse and see what happens.

I forget that you can change those settings remotely. I will monkey with it that way a bit.

I read it as "day time lapse" and "night time lapse", which usually refers to what I think you want to accomplish. Can't hurt to try setting one camera remotely to 10 minute (night, day, or both). I just programmed one of mine to 3-hour time lapse, and I'll report back what happens.

View attachment 67955 time lapse and see what happens.

Time lapse is working as expected. This camera is taking pics every 3:13, 6:13, 9:13, & 12:13. The night pictures are blurred, so I apparently have a spider blob or something that is messing with those pics, so will clean the lenses and IR next visit.

Question for the cuddelink experts. I moved a camera today, a J series, to a new location. It does not seem to be taking pictures, and on my report I got this evening for level it just says "good". It's maybe 100 yards from my home camera on flat ground so I know it's not a distance issue. I had it previously set up on surveillance mode, tried to change that in camp but it just says pending. It also has a solar panel (I believe it's one of the shade ones) that is showing as extension ok. Any suggestions for a fix? Or am I going to have to reset it in person? Thanks!

Question for the cuddelink experts. I moved a camera today, a J series, to a new location. It does not seem to be taking pictures, and on my report I got this evening for level it just says "good". It's maybe 100 yards from my home camera on flat ground so I know it's not a distance issue. I had it previously set up on surveillance mode, tried to change that in camp but it just says pending. It also has a solar panel (I believe it's one of the shade ones) that is showing as extension ok. Any suggestions for a fix? Or am I going to have to reset it in person? Thanks!
I would try to clear the image queue.

if it doest give you a link level other than good, its likely off line and you will need ot go visit it

just letting all of you know i wont be able to get online for a bit to answer questions so dont expect quick responses for some time